33 | The Secret of the Nile

Hiii besties! Okay, so super sorry for the late update. My mental health wasn't exactly at its best lately, and I didn't want to post something I wasn't proud of. So if you're still sticking around despite my lateness, I adore you. 

I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed writing it. There's also quite a bit of visuals in this one. I'll link the song at the end, take a listen, because it is a beautiful composition. Love you, my rosy tulips 🌷

Also, follow me on Twitter. Snippets and sneak peeks on there. Same @ as one here!

♬ ✥*

Serenity.

Today was the day of my studio grand re-opening.

I was so nervous, and yet, I couldn't contain my excitement.

So, after I washed up in the morning, I jumped on Harry to wake him up — he wasn't pleased. However, I did give him something he seemed to enjoy immensely.

Let's just say he was in a much better mood after that.

We've been intimate several times throughout the week, and I've been so proud of him each time. He's mentioned to me before that he was rarely dominant in the past, but when I'm with him, it almost felt like he was lying. 

That man was a tiger in between the sheets — or the shower. 

But there was one thing that Harry's been pissing me off with — he was a damn edger. And obviously, that man was having so much fun with it. He was playing me like a game, teasing me every moment he got.

I couldn't complain, though, because he was the best I ever had, and each time was better than the last.

One night, we talked about certain things that he wanted to try with me and things he wouldn't ever consider doing. I'd nervously asked what she had done to him, and he told me. My heart ached for him with every word that he talked about being abused both emotionally and physically. Harry felt ashamed, even though it wasn't his fault — and he knew that.

Nonetheless, it was hard for him to open up about that specific part of his past. Harry even mentioned the things he hated, he wouldn't dare try on me, unless if I wanted to. He also told me that whenever he felt ready and comfortable to switch roles, he'd let me know. I assured him that I'd never treat him the way she did. We always gave consent, and that was the healthiest part of our intimate life. At the end, we were on the same page with regards to the dos and don'ts.

I loved Harry, even if he didn't know it yet. I showed it through my actions, and it wasn't just in bed but all the time.

With little good morning and 'I miss you' texts. Kisses I always gave him before we parted at the beginning and at end of the days. The way I took him in an embrace whenever I saw him because I knew hugs were something he quickly grew to love. Even with the way I would brew his coffee in the morning, even though I was no connoisseur. I asked him to show me how he liked it, so it would be ready when he was dressed for work. He said that the fancy machine had a timer and was already preset to automatically prepare it. However, to my luck, that function stopped working, so I had the honour of doing it myself. 

It was ironic to see that Harry was learning the bare minimum of moving around in the kitchen, but knew how to prepare all sorts of coffees, and gave me a sly grin as he showcased his skills. It was adorable. 

Mr Urban Corp. was still busy all week, but he wasn't as stressed. We could sit in the mornings to have our drinks and sometimes breakfast — or stay longer while I stretched. I could tell that he definitely tried to be late whenever I did my daily routine. He claimed that it was entertaining to watch me be "all flexible and such," but we both knew that it was more than that for him.