39 | In My Blood

Hi bestiesss! I'm baaackkkk!

It's been a long minute and a half, I know. I hope you still remember me.

I'm so sorry. My life has been crazy. It went from zero inspo, to stress from stuff, to being in a hospital for a while (nothing serious), to relaxing from that, to some assignments I needed to do, to finding inspo, to here we are!

This is a lengthy chapter, thought I'd come back strong. We're still with Serenity, because in case you forgot, we're not a fan of Mr Styles right now.

I do hope you enjoy this one, though, my precious rosy tulips 🌷

Oh, and follow me on the little blue bird app, because I post teasers there 😌

♬ ✥*

Serenity.

Two weeks.

It's been two brutal weeks since I had my heart broken from the man I love.

There's no doubt that it's been tough on me — both emotionally and physically.

Dark circles formed around my eyes from the lack of sleep, and I've had several attempts of dancing off my emotions. Concealer had become my new best friend as it's covered my outer hidden scars. If only it could do that for my heart.

If only Band-Aids could be used to cover my shattered and bleeding wound.

When Harry told me about Madison, I could feel his pain. Sure, it wasn't anything I'd been through at the time, but now I truly understood. My chest was tight, barely breathing as I, too, laid in a bed of glass shards and needles.

Now, we were both on that same boat; the only thing differentiating us was the type of heartbreak.

I'd been in slumps before, but nothing like this. It was as if Harry sucked my ability to feel anything remotely cheerful from my system, because nothing came out from it.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I felt empty.

Thankfully, there was one thing that kept me sane, and it wouldn't have existed if I didn't listen to Harry — to keep my studio open.

My students helped me a lot, even though they weren't aware of anything happening in my personal life. It was all a distraction; but thanks to the grand re-opening, I gained so many more little prodigies which filled my schedule. I added a few more classes just to keep my time almost full. I could tell that I looked tired and some of my new instructors even asked if I was okay, but I brushed them off.

I was fine.

Nonetheless, when I was alone, my mind still travelled back to him.

If Harry never betrayed me, would I truly be this successful? Or did that happen just because of the many fibs I was told 'you can do this?' I tried as best I could to throw those thoughts to the back of my head, but still crawled their way to the front.

My friends told me that I was insane, and I shouldn't be stupid to even think that way, because in the end, they were right.

I was the one who made the decisions and had control of everything. Harry said the truth about that; the vision, design aspects, details, and ideas were all mine. No one else had that power over me.

And I was the one who was a successful dancer.

As for what happened when the people I loved found out about what Harry did was far from pleasant.