55 | Is That Alright?

Hello lovelies!

Oooh lookie, I'm back with another chapter! I missed your pretty faces so so so much.

Also...new cover. How do we like it? Yes, or do y'all prefer the old one better?

If you've been wondering where I've been, I posted a little announcement on here last week, so go check that out...pretty much explains it all. 

So for the song I've chosen for this chapter, it's a cover of the original. I will truly feel upset if you don't listen to it when it comes to the time. It'll make the whole scene even more intense than it already will be. 

Please don't forget to vote and comment, because I love reading the little things you have to say.

So, without further ado, I hope you enjoy this one (it's a cutesy chapter), my darling rosy tulips 🌷

♬ ✥*

Serenity.

"So, you excited for tonight?"

Harry was looking at his appearance in the large mirror in our bedroom; by that, I meant the condo. He'd decided that we get ready there because he wasn't sure what to wear, and was in desperate need for my help.

He called me while at work, anxious about picking one out. I hadn't seen Harry so nervous about choosing what to wear in months. Ever since becoming self-confident, he knew what to pick and decide on. So without a doubt, it surprised me.

In the past, there wasn't the biggest selection when all Harry wore were monochromatic shades. But even after colour filled his closet—including his classics with added flares and sparks—he was still so confident. It didn't take long; he was in and out straight away.

After extensive effort, Harry narrowed down the suits in his closet to three options. He had each of them laid on the bed, constantly looking from them, up at me, and back down to the lavish garments before him. A hand was on his hip with his thumb and finger taken between his bottom lip. 

Between sparkly taupe, mulberry and gold edges, one stood out to me the most that I thought would be perfect for the evening. Without commenting on exactly which caught my eye, I simply said that one of them had a little extra something of what he loved. It was also the most different from what anyone had seen him in.

With a nervous smile, he took all three suits with him and ducked back into the closet to change into that one that I knew would look stunning on him.

And minutes later, I was right.

Steady steps from the room of custom designer and vintage, Harry stood in a sleek crimson satin pants with the jacket hung on his forearm. Floral designs were stamped on in black velvet, contrasting from deliciously dark to sinfully sensual. It was incredibly alluring to look at. The button-down was in the identical absent shade, reaching his neck up into an unconventional tie of smooth fabric in a perfectly draped bow. And, of course, spotless loafers that screamed out opulence and pristine luxury.

He looked impeccable—and delectable.

Harry also decided upon himself to make a visit to a barbershop earlier today. So I was surprised when I showed up to the condo to see him wearing a plain white tee with grey sweatpants hung low on his hips—and, of course, his hair a few inches shorter and his face clean-shaven.

And for some magical way, he looked about five years younger. No one would think that a man, who looked fresh out of university, was the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company.