44 | Sensibilities

Hiii bestiesss!

I hope you're well! This chapter was supposed to be up this weekend, but I got busy and it took longer than expected to finish/edit. 11K words.

Anyway, grab some snacks because the longest chapter and it ain't one to take a quick read through. It's also another dual POV chapter. I'm excited for this update. *smirks*

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy this one, my darling rosy tulips 🌷

♬ ✥*

Serenity.

The past three weeks have been absolute bliss.

Everything was the most ideal form of perfection.

After we left my parents' place, it all felt like it just fell into place.

Like my dad promised Harry, he did give him a batch of those blueberry muffins he loves so much. He also wrote down the recipe, Harry being the first person other than our immediate family. I laughed when my Englishman told him that he'd probably end up burning down my kitchen if he tried baking them. My amused father just grinned and replied saying that he'd give him a personal one-on-one teaching lesson one day.

As for that 'one day,' Harry took it quickly as in ASAP when he booked off some free time, all so he could pop over to see him and have that lesson.

When I got home from the studio, Harry was waiting for me with a basket of perfect blueberry muffins — baked only by him.

He called himself 'Baker Harry' for the rest of the day. My pretty man was so proud of himself and excited to share his success with me — by eating them.

I've seen the look of pride on his face countless times, but this almost matched when he took me to see his flower garden.

It was such a beautiful sight, and nothing could stop me from kissing him because of it.

He looked so much better with his appearance and back to wearing brighter colours — even if it was practically winter.

Harry said, "Just because it's gloomy outside, doesn't mean we have to look the same."

There was no lies in his words.

I also did love seeing him in red or deeper burgundies. The rainbow, and the colours in between, were in his closet. It was amazing to see that he was comfortable enough to wear every hue inside without feeling his confidence diminish; because, in all honesty, it only made him better.

It was an obvious thing that he'd still be an eye-catcher whenever he walked into any room. His employees would have their jaws dropped, potential clients and investors thought he might've been down with something. As for me, I loved his flamboyant self.

Things tremendously changed regarding Harry's work because he was doing unbelievable. The ideas he was coming up with for future projects were mind-blowing. Decisions were made quickly and in complete accuracy. He always double-checked things himself, just in case it would lead to a downfall; he wanted to make sure not to invest in the rotten apples from the business tree.

The BOD was thrilled and surprised with how he had such a quick switch within him. He went from almost being removed from his position and then possibly fired to increasing the company's net worth to over a solid million within such a short amount of time.

It was remarkable.

We've spent time together between my apartment and his condo. As much as he loved staying with me, he told me that he wanted me to be at his a few times.