49 | Menuet in G Minor

Hello lovelies!

So this chapter was supposed to be posted on the New Year, but life can be cruel sometimes. I've literally been editing this one throughout the entire week because I've had no time to sit down and do that.

It's still January, so Happy New Year! Let's all hope this one is much better than the last two!

Also, please don't forget to vote and comment, because I love reading the little things you write in between (especially for this one...*smirks*)

So, without further ado, I hope you enjoy this one, my darling rosy tulips 🌷

Ah yes, and have a wonderful day. I love you. You're important.
<3

♬ ✥*

Serenity.

You could hear a pin drop in the silence that was suddenly created.

There were several things that I didn't understand how they worked around in his mind, and plainly, where they even came from. That idea came out of nowhere, and I didn't exactly know how to process it.

I also wasn't sure how long he was thinking them, whether it was from these past five minutes, the whole two weeks, or just from yesterday.

My eyes were on him, well aware that my mouth was parted. His gaze was on me, intently watching my reaction towards his words. His face remained expressionless — and that confused me further.

"Harry," I spoke softly. "Are you sure?"

He let out a short laugh. "Absolutely, the fuck, not. I just thought — maybe I didn't, but maybe it would be nice? But I don't know. It's just a thought."

My Tiger was perplexed within himself.

Licking my lips, I tilted my head. "Well, something like that would require you to be completely sure. Wouldn't it?"

"I know. It's just..." Harry paused, biting his bottom lip. "...hard."

"Where did this come from? Like the idea?" I carefully asked.

"I guess maybe from everything that happened in the past couple of days. I know that your family is mine now, and I'm so fucking thankful and grateful for that — and for them," he said, looking at me with a soft smile as I squeezed his hand slightly. "I just started to wonder how it would be to spend the holidays with mine."

He spoke the last bit of it quietly, unsure if he should feel ashamed to have considered that his biological family would be anywhere of similarity to mine.

"Baby, I know what you mean, and you have every right to feel that way."

"Yeah? I'm not like..." he paused, tilting his head slightly. "...cheating on your family or anything by thinking that?"

I bit my bottom lip to hold in a laugh, but a small one escaped through anyway.

Shaking my head, I replied, "No, Tiger, you're definitely doing that."

"Okay," he said quietly with a nod.

"How do you want to do this? Do you have an idea or anything?" I asked softly.

"I don't want to do the full thing of presents and all that. I don't owe them anything, and they don't owe me shit. So I guess just dinner, maybe dessert. That's it," he stated, seeming as though he did think it through before he said anything about it to me.