26 | You Say + Sonata Pathétique

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO MY LOVELY ROSY TULIPS 🎄🌷

Stay warm (or stay cool), depending on where you are, and most importantly, stay safe.

I've busted off everything so I could get this chapter done for today as a little present, so here you are! Issa long one. I hope you enjoy this fun one tee hee.

♬ ✥*

Serenity.

So, Harry spent the night over at mine — again.

It was wonderful.

We didn't go home together, though, since he had an unexpected video conference that he had to 'endure' — so he said. Yet, technically, it was tomorrow, because of the time difference across the globe.

He suggested that it would be best for me to go home and that he'd stop by when he finished. So with that, I gave him a lingering, and breathtaking kiss before I went on my way. Harry seemed quite pleased when I shot him a wink and then shut his office door behind me.

The moment I stepped foot into my apartment, I received a call from Amara, who nearly deafened me when I told her that Harry and I were officially together. As expected, she asked about all of the details, so I told her the same thing as Iris.

Knowing Milo, he'd also want to know what happened since I last spoke to him, so I gave him a ring. After everything, he was thrilled that I was finally happy, but still threatened to hurt Harry if he did anything remotely wrong.

That image of seeing Mr CEO Harry Styles with a black eye and a busted lip was quite humourous. It was a look that would not suit him.

I also sent a brief text out to Charlie, who responded with a simple thumbs-up emoji. He never failed to make me laugh even with the silliest of actions. I knew that he would want the same information, but only when he called. Having length conversations over instant messaging wasn't something he preferred.

And then when Harry showed up, the second I opened the door, he pulled me into a bone-crushing embrace that took the wind out of me. It was so desperate for affection and care as he whispered a 'hi' and telling me that he 'missed me'.

Glancing up at Archie, who was still standing by the car, watching our interaction with an empathetic expression on his face. I could see the joy in his eyes to see his boss, and friend, finally getting what Harry truly deserved. A small smile tugged at his lips, mine mirroring his as he gave a small wave, and went inside the vehicle before driving off into the streets.

"C'mon, Tiger," I spoke softly, and pulled us in the apartment.

Luna came up to greet him, rubbing her body along his legs. Harry still froze whenever she showed up so suddenly, but he began to ease into it after a few moments.

"Hi, Luna," he said, hearing an adorable meow in response. "You think she likes me?"

"The real question is, who wouldn't like you?" I smiled, but he still looked unsure. My precious man simply needed confirmation. "I told you, she only likes a handful of people, but I'm starting to think she loves you just as much as she loves me."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm." I nodded, watching as he set something on the floor. "I see you brought a bag with you?"

"Um, yeah. Just a few things. I can't keep wearing what you gave me, and I brought an extra suit for tomorrow. I hope that's alright," Harry spoke nervously, scratching the back of his neck.