45 | Violin Tsunami

Surprise bestiesss!

I (somehow) managed to finish a chapter way earlier than I usually do. So, I pushed myself to edit it and post it today because ED reached 100K reads! AHHH! I'm so happy and thankful to every one of you who's reading it, and loving it!

This chapter is a hefty one with a heavy conversation.

Small TW because of a brief mention of abortion. So keep that in mind when you come across it.

It's an all Harry POV chapter, so if you love those, this one's for you.

Oh yes, there's also a LONG A/N at the end of this chapter. Please take a read through it. Thanks.

Now, without further ado, I hope you enjoy this one, my darling rosy tulips 🌷

♬ ✥*

Harry.

My ears had to stop working.

She called herself my mother.

That was the biggest fucking joke I've heard all day — more or less, the only one.

I swear, I was hallucinating at this point.

Settling my focus on Serenity, her lips were parted, confused, and just as in shock as me. Her eyes blinked a few times, still darted towards the women before moving them to me. She was worried about me, and I was at the point where I didn't know whether to feel the same way or remain in my irritated state.

I chose the latter.

"What the fuck did you say? I have a mother, and it certainly isn't you."

"A Lauren? Yes, I know," she whispered, "But she isn't your mother. I am."

That was the last fucking straw. Whoever this woman was, she was a liar, and that was it.

"Get the fuck out."

"Harry," Serenity's voice was surprised by my tone — and request.

Sorry, my love, but I wasn't requesting it this time — it was a demand.

"Please, don't —" The woman begged, but I refused to hear anything more.

Walking around to the buzzer, I pressed on the intercom that led down to the surveillance room.

"Security, I want someone to come up immediately to escort this woman out. Do not let her in again."

"But I'm —" she still tried to get words in, but I didn't give her any chance to continue. She was a mess with the way tears filled her eyes. Dramatic effects — all of it. Nothing was real.

"Harry, pretty, calm down," Essie whispered, placing her hand on my arm.

It didn't take more than a minute before security showed. Mark stood along with another guard, looking between Serenity, me, and the woman. He could sense the stress and tension within the room — anyone could.

"Get her out. If I see her again, you're all fucking fired. Am I clear?" I firmly demanded.

"Please believe me," the woman lastly pleaded before being led out of the room.

I was fucking fuming.

"Baby, calm down. It's okay."

"Is she fucking serious? Coming in here making claims that she's my mother? I don't need anyone else here to mooch off my money and success. It's all bullshit."