𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

MARCH, 2012.

Your POV.

"Aaaaand... That would be it!" -You said right after finishing the last tattoo of the week.

Seven years: That's the time it took you to study, learn, improve and be the well known tattoo artist you were now.

You studied really hard in the school where you got accepted back in 2005, you even got a diploma for being the student with the best grades. Being a tattoo artist was harder than what people thought... You had spent many hours practicing, in your friends' skin and even on your own, trying to be better every day - Then, in 2009, you had the opportunity of working in Los Ángeles... and you didn't think about it twice.

Once you moved, you met new people there... That meant new friends and also a boyfriend, Oliver. It took you time to be ready for another relationship, though.

Actually, you didn't date anyone else since... Alex - Not only because of all you went through with him, but also because you unconsciously had spent your time trying to find someone who made you feel the way Alex did before he cheated on you.

But you knew you couldn't keep going like that, or else you wouldn't find anybody else to fall in love with... And Oliver was kind, funny and caring. So you just decided to give it a go - and he was making you happy.

And besides, since you had that last fight with Alex, you never saw or talked with him or the lads again. You only were aware of the fact that Arctic Monkeys became pretty famous during those seven years. You didn't listen to any of their new albums, though. You kind of refused to.

"Wow, that looks so fucking incredible." -The guy said, looking down at his new tattoo on his arm.

You couldn't help it but smile big. There weren't anything that could make you happier than seeing someone loving a tattoo you've just given to them. It filled you with satisfaction.

"I'm glad you liked it, really." -You nodded, still smiling. -"And you've borne with the pain pretty well, by the way."

"That's what it looked like." -He chuckled. -"But I was kind of dying inside."

You joined his laugh, shaking your head slightly. -"Well, at least it's finished already... Now it's time to give it love until it heals!"

"And I will, don't worry." -He nodded and handed you the money. -"Here you go."

"Thank you." -You grabbed it and placed it in your cash register.

"No, thank you." -He smiled and walked towards the exit. -"I'll be back someday for another one!"

"See you soon, then!" -You waved at him and then, he left.

You sighed and sat down in your chair. Your wrist and back hurt a lot because of all the hours in the same position, but it didn't matter - it was worth it at the end of the day.

But honestly, all you wanted now was to clean everything as fast as you could and go home with Oliver. You definitely deserved it after that long week.

Alex's POV.

I was waiting for Matt at home.

I told him to come to my house for a while, but he had to go to get some tattoo first, I think... So I spent a few hours bored as fuck. I literally had nothing to do.

Our band was in a little break during the Suck it and See tour, so we were home now. And I used to have many different plans when I was with Alexa, but we broke up a few months ago... That meant I was alone at home all the time.