𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

DECEMBER 2001.

Time really flown and it was almost Christmas.

You really loved this season, and it was even better this year: Life was being nice to you bringing new amazing people like Alex, Matt and Jamie - and it was nice to spend this holiday with them for the very first time ever. You were finally happy thanks to them and anyone could feel it.

• • •

As always, you were in your bed drawing random stuff in one of you notebooks, until suddenly your phone rang loudly. You took the call, not looking who it was.

"Who's it?" -You asked as you kept drawing.

"Hey, love. It's Alex 'ere." -You heard his lovely voice on the other side of the phone.

You smiled big. -"Hi, Alex!"

"How are ya? I truly miss you." -You could feel his smile too while he spoke. You've been a week without seeing him because he went to visit his family.

"I'm doing good." -You giggled. -"But I would be better if I were with you now."

He dreamily sighed. -"Well, darlin', I guess it's your lucky day, then."

"Oh, is it?"

"Yeah." -He chuckled. -"You know we won't be together for Christmas but... Be ready tonight at 7pm, I'm picking you up, alright?"

"Perfect, Al." -You smiled. -"Can't wait."

You bit your lower lip, loving how spontaneous he was, and you were glad he came up with this idea...

because you were going to finally give him the present you got him while he was gone.

• • •

Alex's POV.

I was in front of y/n's house already, feeling nervous as fuck... I didn't even know why.

I fixed my jacket for the hundredth time and knocked. I waited for her to open the door, and when she did, air left my lungs.

It felt like I'd 'ave to learn how to breath again.

Y/n was looking stunning. She always did, but there was something different in her that night. She had the dress that I knew was her favourite, and I could tell why it was... It looked perfect, just as if it was custom-made. Her hair was shinny just as the look in her eyes- and that smile that I loved so much.

Damn, she was drivin' me crazy and I wasn't even complaining about it.

"If you don't close your mouth, you'll catch flies." -She joked, giggling. Fuck.

"Uhm, yeah." -I nodded nervously. -"Sorry, I just... Damn, you look amazingly beautiful."

She laughed softly, the sound of it making my heart melt. -"You don't look bad yourself Al, I've never seen you with a suit before and... I love how you look in it."

"Thank you, darlin'." -I smiled and held out my hand, which she grabbed it instantly after closing the front door behind her.

"So what do you-"

I couldn't help it but interrupt her with a kiss. She was soon smiling against my lips. I felt her tongue playing with mine and I just couldn't get enough of her.

"Sorry, I had to, love." -I said when we pulled away. She just shook her head. -"So what were ya askin'?"

"I said, what do you have in mind for tonight?"