𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏

NOVEMBER, 2001.

It was Monday morning and you woke up with a smile on your face. That was something unusual in you, but the reason of your happiness was more than obvious:

Alex.

You would squeal and bury your face against your pillow every time you thought about his words last night:

"During the kiss with Johanna... I imagined she was you."

"I really like you."

...Who wouldn't be in a good mood after that, though?

Alex really had the power to make you feel happy all the time. You truly needed someone like that in your life; a person who could bring you joy and happiness, who would be there anytime you needed it.

And you found that person.

Now you couldn't wait to see him in your front door and leave for school, so you quickly changed your clothes and got ready for it.

When you were downstairs, you could sense your mom noticed your bliss. She didn't ask though, she just enjoyed seeing you like that.

When you heard a knock on your front door, you kissed your mom's cheek, caressed your dog's head one last time and left.

• • •

As soon as you opened the door, you were greeted with Alex, Matt and Jamie. Such an awesome way to start a new week, isn't it?

Alex was smiling big now that you stood in front of him, while Matt and Jamie had a sleepy face and looked tired of everyhing. They were such a mood all the time.

"'Ey there, love." -Alex said, as he placed both his hands on your cheeks and kissed your forehead tenderly. You felt your heart melt.

"Good morning, Alex." -You smiled up at him.

"Good mornin'? Really?" -Matt said, rolling his eyes. -"Ya must be kiddin'."

You chuckled and shook your head, as the four of you started walking.

Alex placed his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him. Your arm hugged his waist right after that, grabbing his hoodie. -"So early in the morning and you're already complaining about life, Matt?"

"It's 6:30 in the morning, what did ya expect?" -He looked at you and raised one eyebrow.

A little smirk appeared on his face when he noticed how close Alex and you were. Here we go. -"Oh, well, I think I understand now why you both are so happy today, eh."

"Shut up, mate." -Alex said as the both of you blushed.

"Look at that, Matt!" -Jamie teased pointing at you two. Matt looked at you. -"The two lovebirds are blushing!"

"You're like two little kids, I swear." -You giggled, looking at the pavement as you kept walking.

Jamie and Matt laughed. -"Come on, this is what made waking up this early today worth it." -Jamie said and all of you laughed.

• • •

Four hours of school have passed and you were really tired already.

You spent the entire hours sharing glances with Alex, as you both tried to hide your smiles. The last thing you wanted was the teacher scolding you in front of the whole class.

He didn't seem to care about getting caught, though. He didn't stop throwing you little pieces of paper, messily folded with something cheesy written on it whenever the teacher turned around to write on the whiteboard.