𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

It's Saturday.

Alex and you talked through messages since he left you at home. You felt like you couldn't leave your phone too far away because you didn't want to take a lot of time to reply back. You just couldn't stop talking to him, and he felt the same way.

Alex

Before I go to bed

Matt is coming over tomorrow

Wanna come with us?

You

✔✔Sure! He won't mind if I join you two?

Of course not, y/n

Come over to my house at any time in the morning

We'll be waiting for you x

✔✔Okay, I'll be there then!

Perfect

Good night y/n, see you tomorrow xx

✔✔Good night Alex, see you :) x

You turned off your phone and let it on your nightstand, smiling. You were happy to be getting this close to Alex and Matt, but especially Alex. They were obviously pretty nice lads and you felt very happy around them; and as comfortable as you never felt before. 

Your mom knocked on your door and she stuck his head in the door. -"You still awake, sweetheart?"

"Yes mom, but I was about to go to sleep." -She smiled and when she was about to close the door again, you called her. -"Mom... can I go tomorrow morning with Alex and Matt, please?"

She entered the room and crossed her arms. -"You're talking a lot with Alex, aren't you?" -She lifted one eyebrow.

You rolled your eyes. -"He's just a friend... a friend who's showing me Sheffield and introducing me to his friends. Nothing else." -You sighed.

"Alright, alright..." -She half-smiled. -"And yes, you can go."

"Thank you, mom." -You smiled at her and laid on your bed, covering yourself with the sheets. She closed the door and left. You fell asleep soon, excited for tomorrow.

· · ·

"Y/n, Alex is here!" -You heard your mom say from downstairs. You frowned and went to the living room. You were greeted with a cute Alex. Your frown fastly changed into a smile.

"Hey." -He said softly. 

"Hi, Alex." -You approached him, as your mom went to the kitchen. -"I thought you weren't going pick me up."

"Well I didn't plan to, but Matt will be a bit late so... I thought it would be a good idea." -He scratched the back of his neck. -"Are you ready, though?"

"Yeah, I am."  -You grabbed your phone, and your mom entered the living room. -"We're leaving, mom." -You told her, caressing your dog's head. Alex was smiling looking at you with your dog.