𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Don't you ever feel like doing literally anything as long as you're with that person? Even if you hated the plan? You just agree because the company was worth it... and that was all that mattered.

That's what happened to you tonight.

I mean, you were getting ready for a Halloween party, and you hated parties with all your heart. You thought they never brought good things, or at least that's what you've learnt from past experiences. Why would it be any different tonight? But you just accepted anyways because Alex wanted you there, and you just couldn't say no to him.

It was beyond you.

So there you were, dressing up as a vampire, and you must say that you looked reeeeeally good, even though it was a bit typical costume.

"Mom, Alex is outside already so I'm leaving, ok?" -You said walking downstairs.

"Y/N! You look great!" -She gasped, grabbing you by your arms before you could walk past her. -"You said Alex is outside?"

"Yes, why?" -You asked.

"I want to see how he's dressed!" -She exclaimed. Your mom enjoyed way too much these kind of things.

"Mom but we'll be late if-"

"Hello Alex, dear!" -Your mom ignored you, opening the door. -"Oh my God, I love your costume!" -She squealed.

Your cheeks grew hot, feeling a bit embarrassed, but you knew she wasn't doing it on purpose. You were curious about how he looked so you poked your head over your mom's shoulder.

"Thank you, I wasn't really 'appy with it but you just-" -As his eyes met yours, a smile grew on his face. -"'Ello there."

Alex was dressed up as a zombie. His hair was messy and looked a bit white so it would look like if it had dust in it, his clothes all ripped off and he tried to cover himself with fake blood. He painted some bruises on his face as well.

"Hello, Alex." -You smiled. -"I love your costume!"

"I love yours too, you're looking so... stunning yeah." -He blushed.

"You both look incredibly good, indeed." -Your mom nodded, agreeing. -"Let me picture this, stay here, don't go!" -She warned, pointing us with her finger before entering the house.

"Sorry about that, she's very keen on costumes and stuff like these." -You laughed shaking your head.

"Don't worry, she's very nice and- oh wait, you used two fake fangs?" -He asked, looking closely at your mouth, a little grin on his face.

You nodded. -"What kind of vampire would I be without them?"

"Actually, you 'ave a point there." -He giggled.

Your mom came back again with a camera in her hands. Why was she so damn excited about this?

"Ok, I'm gonna take a picture of you two." -She stated, holding up the camera as you both hugged each other. Alex had his arm around your shoulders and yours was in his waist. He was so tiny. The flash popped up and hurt your eyes so bad, making you both blink a few times. -"Alright, now you can go have fun and be careful!"

You both said goodbye to her and headed to the party, already laughing and making jokes. Jamie's house was really close to yours though, you were there in less than 10 minutes.

"I know how much you hate these parties." -He said, knocking on the door. -"That's why I really appreciate you're 'ere."

"You should, I wouldn't do this for everyone." -You admitted.