𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

OCTOBER, 2001.

Isn't it insane how your life can change in just a matter of days? Or what is more, isn't insane how one person can bring you new joy and happiness? That's what happened to you with Alex.

After all you've gone through the past few years, you never thought you could count on someone for literally everything. It doesn't matter if it was a little argument with your parents, if you were feeling stressed because of an exam, or if you were in a bad mood for no reason... Alex was there for you all the time. Just as you were for him.

And you couldn't be more thankful for life putting Alex in your way, because if you're this happy now, it's thanks to Alex, that's for sure.

One month has passed since the very first day you met him, and everything just got better each day. When you less expected it you both became inseparable and you'd do anything together, feeling invencible.

• • •

You were lying in your bedroom, drawing some random stuff in your notebook when you suddenly heard some knocks in your window. You turned your head to your left and you were greeted with Alex waving at you excitedly. You smiled big and got up, opening the window for him.

"'Ello there, mardy." -Alex said while he put one leg inside your room and then the other one, entering it.

It had become a regular thing for him to do... Whenever he felt like it, he would climb the tree and meet you. And yeah, he's been calling you mardy for a while now.

"Hey Alex." -You smiled and hugged him. -"You know my dad would kill you if he finds you here, right?"

He nodded. He knew you were punished for failing one exam but it didn't seem to be an impediment for him. -"I know y/n, but I missed ya and I wanted to know how you are." -He shrugged.

"I missed you too." -He smiled tenderly. -"And well... I guess you can always hide under my bed if he comes here."

"It's not like I've never had to do that before, innit?" -He laughed. It was true though, he has almost been caught a few times already.

"We just love to do risky things, don't we?" -You joined his laugh.

"If we like risky things... then why don't we go out today?" -He raised his eyebrows, grinning.

"Alex..." -You bit the inside of your cheek. -"If they notice I'm not here they would-"

"Kill ya, I know." -He sighed. -"But I miss goin' out with ya. Come on, y/n! If they find out I'll say it was my fault, alright?"

"And make them hate you forever?" -You snorted. -"No thanks, I don't want them to forbid me from seeing you."

"Am I a bad influence now?" -He crossed his arms over his chest. He was looking incredibly beautiful and cute today.

"Sorta." -You smiled, making him huff. -"I'm just messing with you Alex, how could you be a bad influence?"

"I know." -He smiled big. -"Actually, your mom loves me." -He proudly stated.

"She does, indeed." -You nodded.

"What if I talk to her?" -He suggested. -"Maybe she will let you go out for a while."

"Would you do that?"

"I would do that and so much more." -He said, making you blush which made him giggle. -"Aren't you a real cutie when you blush?"