𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

The next morning, you slowly opened your eyes, the sun making its way through the window, making you frown almost instantly.

You realized you weren't in the living room where you remembered you fell asleep, but you didn't care. You just turned around, pressing your face on the pillow, groaning.

When you moved, you felt how you softly kicked something under the covers. And that "something" made a little noise, but didn't wake up.

You lifted your head to find a sleeping Alex next to you.

He looked so peaceful, with his mouth a little bit opened, his chest going up and down calmly and his hair all messy. He looked so young, and you found his face perfect. 

He had long eyelashes. His nose was beautiful.

You found his widows peak so unique. His lips were thin.

He had a bit of acne. But he was so cute in your eyes.

You felt like you could stare at him forever.

You made yourself smile with your own thoughts, but when you saw him move and rub his face, you closed your eyes.

You felt him move, and you opened your eyes again. He had a little smile on his face, which changed to a bit widened eyes when he saw you awake.

"Oh ehrrm... I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" -He asked in a raspy voice. He cleared his throat.

His morning voice was probably the most beautiful thing you ever heard.

"No, no, don't worry... it's ok." -You smiled.

Alex sat down in his bed. -"How did you sleep?"

"Very good, thank you." -You ran your hand through your hair. -"What about you?"

Better than ever. He thought. -"Very good, too, yeah." 

You smiled at him. -"And how did I end up here in your bedroom?" -You chuckled.

"Well... you fell asleep while we were watching the film, and when it finished I decided to bring you here. Matt snores like a beast." -He looked at you. -"I hope you didn't feel uncomfortable with that."

"No, not at all!"  -You imagined him with you in his arms. -"You carried me all the way up here?"

He nodded. -"It was nothing, really."

"Sorry if I was kind of... heavy." 

"What? You're just perfect." -He realized what he just said and tried to correct himself. -"I mean that... that you weren't heavy at all. Trust me." -He laughed softly, showing a bit of nervousness.

"I'll trust you." -You smiled. 

"Good." -He smiled back. He stretched and spoke again. -"Let's go wake Matt up." 

Alex got up from the bed and grabbed your hand so you would join him. You gladly took it.

It was weird. You always were in a bad mood when you just woke up, but with Alex, you felt like you could do anything you wanted. He could change your frown to a smile.

And getting up early wasn't a problem anymore.

When you both reached the room where Matt was sleeping, he looked down and realized he was still holding your hand, so he just let you go, blushing slightly. 

"Here he is. Let's scare him." -He whispered. He slowly turned the door handle, making no noise. -"We go in and scream when I tell you, ok?"