beach strolls

The beach was empty in the middle of the night. From the dim glow of the light reflecting off the beach houses, you could see two figures walking side by side along the coast of the beach. One would assume that the pair was lovers, but in truth they were just friends, or so they thought.

 Natasha and Steve were friends, very close ones. They shared a traumatic past and had a unique friendship, something others would describe as more romantic than most. The air was chilly and Natasha shivered as the wind blew. Steve placed his jacket around her shoulders indistinctively, something he did a little too often on their missions and night talks. she smiles up at him for one brief moment and they continue their walk on the beach in silence. It was another night of relapses and screaming and nightmares when the avengers were on a holiday by the beach. 

The pair had thought that a midnight stroll would calm both of their nerves as they always found a silent comfort in each other, a special bond somehow connecting them. As they walked into the distance and the cool water splashed on their legs, their hands brushed. 

Natasha looks up at Steve and he swallows. she senses the fear in him and lets out a sigh. she brushes off the feeling as something more but continues walking with him in silence, finding comfort in his presence. Their fingers brush again. Natasha bites her lip as she feels their hands subconsciously move towards another and interlock. Natasha inhales a sharp breath but doesn't pull her hand out of his. He tightens his grip on her hand and pulls her closer.

The sexual tension lingered in the air around them as they stopped and gazed into each others' eyes. And if the night couldn't get any better, Steve suddenly presses his lips onto Natasha's in an unspoked passion. She doesn't pull away but intensifies the kiss as her hands move up his back and into his hair. She presses her hips against him and feels the bulge in his pants. Steve's hands roam around her body, settling on massaging her boobs. 

Steve pulls away from the kiss and looks at Natasha's eyes as he pulls off his own shirt before stripping the rest slowly, smirking. Natasha's eyes dart up and down his well toned body and her eyes widened. She had never seen a dick that long or thick. It made her mouth water, wanting to do all the dirty things with it. She felt a wetness beneath her legs and her body long to be devoured in ways she had not yet begun to imagine. 

Steve catches Natasha staring hard and gets impatient. His animal instinct overtakes him and he pulls off her clothes intensively. She winces at the cold but there's a rush of blood to her numb body as Steve takes one her breasts in his mouth, sucking and pleasuring it, while using his hands to fondle the other one. Natasha rubs her wet heat against Steve's body and he smirks, trailing kisses down her abdomen, to her core, right where she needed him the most. His nose flared at the intense scent of her arousal, her scent intoxicating him, causing him to growl against her pussy. She moaned when she felt his mouth vibrate against her throbbing heat, his tongue curling against her inner muscles as they clenched against the invading organ.

"блять, капитан. вы действительно знаете, как доставить удовольствие женщине. Кто знал, что у золотого мальчика Америки такой грязный рот? Бог. да. не останавливайся. пожалуйста, ты мне нужен. Блядь" Natasha let out a string of Russian curses. 

He pulled his lips away from her pussy only to wrap it around her clit and his right hand palming against her mound. Her back arched as his index and middle finger slipped in stretching her nice and lose, prepping her for his big fat aching cock. She cried out her orgasm thus spilling her juices all over his fingers. Pulling away from her pussy, but lapping up some of her juices, Steve kneeled between her legs and brought his come coated fingers onto his raging erection. 

"Lie down," he commands and she follows suit. He kneels over her, pining her hands with one hand and lining his cock along her folds with another.

Using her juices alongside his own pre-come to make his dick slick, he pushes the tip of his cock against her. Natasha gasped aloud, her nails digging into his skin when she felt his hard cock sliding into her tight passage. He was too big and so full. He slowly pushed his member inside of her slowly inch by inch. As she was just getting used to the feeling of being filled by him, he started to thrust in and out of her, pounding her pussy, the tip of his cock driving into her cervix each time. She moans in pleasure as she moves her hips in synch with his and he pounds into her hard. 

"God, Rogers, who knew you were so good at this." Natasha pants through moans. 

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me." He replies with a smirk, increasing the speed of his thrusts. 

"Fuck," Natasha writhes in pleasure under him, her hands longing to tug on those blond locks. She can feel a warm feeling pool in her belly, knowing that release is near. "I'm gonna-" She begins, but Steve cuts her off.

"No, not yet." He growls. "Wait."

He thrusts harder and faster, each stroke hitting her cervix, leaving her moaning in pleasure. The sound of her moans and his grunts fill the silent night air. As he comes close to his release, he whispers "Cum with me."

His cock convulsed hard then started spasming forcefully as his orgasm hits. He could feel each hot spurt gush up the length of his shaft and flood her tight pussy, coating her walls with his cum. She flinched as each forceful spurt jetted into her. Her body shakes and shudders as her tight cunt clamps down hard on his shaft as he continued to release his seed, milking it in time with each of his spasms.

He kept his cock buried deep in her and didn't pull out until their orgasms had subsided and she had milked every last drop. When he did pull out, they lay naked in each other's arms on the cold sand, their bodies slicked with sweat. 

"We should head back," Steve says, breaking the silence first.

Natasha smiles. "And take a shower"

Steve chuckles and raises an eyebrow, imitating what Natasha would usually do. "At 3am in the morning?"

She laughs. "We're sticky and sandy." She smirks at him before adding, "Feel free to join me."

That seems to do the trick because the next second he's gathering their clothes in a pile, only putting back on his shorts and passing Natasha his jacket and her underwear. 

Natasha smirks. "Someone's desperate."

"Only for you." He says as they run hand in hand back to the beach house. 

A/N: sghsyeye this is so dirty ahhh i wrote this for a friend in school lol. anyways remember to vote and comment yayyy.