ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ breakup sex

WARNING: TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS!! 

"Fuck. Natasha do you know how dangerous that was?" Steve yells. Natasha rolls her eyes and sits on the dining table. "You could have died. You could have lost your fucking life."

"I would do anything to save you." Natasha argues. 

"No. I don't need you running to take bullets for me. Not when it puts your life on the line." Steve replies banging on the table. Damn, he was mad. Fuming mad. Furious. 

"You said if it was down to me to save your life you would trust me to do it. And besides, if you were me you would have done anything to save me." Natasha says, glaring harder.

"That's not the point. Stop trying to find loopholes in everything I say Natasha. I'm just trying to protect you here."

"Protect me? I don't need your protection. I can protect myself."

"And yet you come to me with all your nightmares in the middle of the night?"

"Fuck you Rogers. Don't you dare bring that up."

"Oh, I dare. And what will you do about it?"

"Well clearly we have so much differences. I think we should just breakup."

"Fine."

They both glare at each other for a second before Steve pushes Natasha down onto the table forcefully. He kisses her with force, releasing all the anger in his body. 

"Fuck, I hate you," Steve says, roaming his hands around her body, pulling the zipper off her cat suit forcefully. The catsuit falls open, revealing her bare chest. He smirks and brings his mouth to her nipple, which goes hard at his touch. He sucks on it gently, before biting down forcefully. Natasha screams. "This is what you get, for trying to save my bloody life."

Natasha moans as he pulls her catsuit down entirely, ripping it in the process. Steve smirks and pulls down his own suit too, revealing a gunshot wound on his arm. "You're hurt," Natasha says, reaching her hand up to touch his shoulder gently. Steve slams her hand back down forcefully. "Let me take a look at that, please." Steve shakes his head and pins her hands to the table above her head. "Don't move," he growls. Oh shit, he's fucking mad. Still pinning her down on the table, he strips out of his stealth suit, smirking and teasing. "Spread your legs," he commands. Natasha rolls her eyes but follows his orders. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Steve yells, as he brings a hand down to her thigh, the impact causing a red mark to form. Natasha bites her lip but remains silent. "Gosh you have no idea how much that turns me on." He reaches down to stroke his erect member and Natasha moans in response.

"Please stop teasing me. Please just fuck me already," Natasha begs. 

Steve smirks. "No. You don't get to make the rules when you've pissed me off. I'm gonna teach you a lesson on why you should not do stupid things and make me mad."

"Yes Daddy," Natasha moans as his fingers circle her clit. She feels her stomach clench as the pleasure gets more intense and an orgasm is building. "Let me come please," she begs.

Steve pulls his fingers out when he feels her walls get tighter and smirks. She winces. He aligns the tip of his member with her slit and pushes into her. Natasha screams as his huge length fills her up. Without waiting for her to get adjusted, he begins to thrust in and out hitting her cervix each time as his hand grabs her breast forcefully. Natasha screams in pain and pleasure, tears staining her cheeks. "Come with me," he rasps when he's close and she explodes around his shaft, wetting the table and making a pool on the floor. He fills her and she feels the warm liquid pool in her belly as he pulls out. He then picks up his clothes from the floor and leaves her, limp and exhausted on the table. 

"Steve," she whines, too exhausted to get up. 

"That's it. We're over." He says, getting dressed. He stalks into a room, packs a bag and leaves the compound for his apartment. 

Natasha is left helpless, vulnerable and weak on the dining table. She sobs, hard and loud, for the love she just lost and for the throbbing pain in her legs and pussy. It hurts so much, her heart, her body, her mind, her soul. 

He was her pillar, her reason to live, her strength. And he just walked out of her life. She wanted to move on, but it hurt. Physically and emotionally. Fuck. 

Steve stormed into his apartment and slammed the door shut. He thought of her, images flashing through his mind of her lying on the table, legs spread and dripping with sweat, weak and exhausted. And he just left. He walked right out. Damn, he was pissed. But did she deserve that? Did she deserve to be fucked and left? God, he missed her already. He shouldn't have left her that way. But she probably hated him by now. With a sigh, he dropped down on the sofa, burying his face in his hands as tears rolled down his cheeks. 

And in that moment, they both seemed so similar. Only that they were not. Natasha was in pain, and so was Steve. Natasha thought Steve was mad at her and Steve though Natasha was made at him. Neither of them knew how the other felt, but yet felt it. In a way, their hearts and souls were still connected, through a single, frailed thread, on the verge of breaking, but still broken. 

A/N: this is so toxic but i- honestly i cried while writing this and i dont know what compelled me to write this but i had taken a rough one that day so- anyways enjoy and thank you for your support!!