unstoppable

"No." Natasha states, without looking up from her phone. The familiar footsteps that appeared behind her pauses and shuffles on the ground. 

"No?" came his clear voice from behind her. 

Natasha swivels her chair around, looks up at him and smirks. "Did you not hear me right the first time? Are your ears deteriorating from your old age Mr. Rogers?"

Steve feigns a laugher, "Very funny Romanoff. But I need your help please. Tony did that thing again."

Natasha raises an eyebrow at him. "What thing? Tony does a lot of things." She pauses before adding, "But none of them seem to faze you, what's up with this one this time?"

"Well we were gonna go on a mission together but he pulled a last minute excuse of being drunk so I need your help," He explains with a sigh. 

She shakes her head. It was Tony, what did she expect. But at the same time it was hilariously funny to see that Steve needed her help. Of all people her. So she continues with the game of teasing. "And why me?"

He smiles softly. "Because I want you. And only you."

Her smirk does not fade. "And what if I said no?"

It's his turn to smirk at her. "You won't say no to me. And besides, you've already said no. And I'm still here."

"You're stubborn Rogers." She remarks as she looks back at her phone. 

He snatches her phone out of her hands with a smirk. "As are you."

She rolls her eyes dramatically, getting up from the chair. "You owe me."

"And I will make it up to you at length." He says, handing her back her phone. 

She snatches it with a glare and stalks off in the direction of the change rooms. 

"Don't take too long. We have a mission." He yells after her, walking towards the garage to get the Quinjet ready. 

She lets out a sigh, switching off her phone. It takes her less than a minute to get into her catsuit, but she makes sure to take her time in an attempt to annoy him. As she straps weapons to her thigh and to her utility belt, she wonders what excuse she should come up with should he chid her for being late. 

When she finally makes it to the garage, he's there in the Quinjet, all prepped and ready to fly. Ready for her to fly. She smirks as she realises why he couldn't go alone. He needed someone to fly the damn thing because he couldn't. 

"If you needed a pilot, you could have called Sharon. She'll be more than happy to take you places." She lets a small smile curl around her lips as she approaches him in the cockpit. 

He turns around with a smirk. "And not be able to spend time with you, my favourite person." He looks down at his watch and shakes his head. "Ten minutes? That's how long it took to get ready?"

"And just when we were about to make good conversation." She takes a seat in the cockpit, starting up the engine. 

He makes his way to the back of the plane, closing the ramp. "Don't take too long to take off." He teases. 

She laughs. "I'm the best pilot in S.H.I.E.L.D., that's not happening anytime soon."

He takes a seat at the back, picking off a stain on his shield. "I thought Melinda May was the best."

"You're saying that to spite me." She shakes her head. Not long after, a mischievous idea forms in her head. "I can show you how good I am, when I kick you off the plane mid flight."

He shakes his head. "You wouldn't dare,"

She lets out a laugh. "I'm disappointed Rogers, thought you knew me better than this."

The mission is a success, much to Steve's disappointment, because he knew that he owed her big time now. Steve watches as Natasha walks towards the first aid kit, unaware that she had even gotten injured.

Natasha was smug about it, gloating at the back of the Quinjet as she patched up the one gash wound on her arm. Success, if that's what getting slashed at was worth. But Steve owed her one now. And he owed her big. 

"You and I make good partners." Steve remarks as Natasha lands the Quinjet steadily on the runway of the Avengers Compound. 

"Partners? More like friends." She replies with a smirk, turning around to look to  him with a smile.

"Friends who fuck." He raises an eyebrow at her. 

She laughs. "Friends with benefits."

"Except that we're married" He states. 

"Yes we're friends to lovers." She smirks again, getting out of her seat. 

"Ah yes, my favourite troupe." He says, walking towards her. 

"Didn't know you read." She says as he reaches her. 

"I do, for you. I would do anything for you." He whispers against the nape of her neck. 

"I prefer an enemies to lovers." She whispers back as his lips tease her neck. 

He pins her to the wall of the Quinjet. "I can put a knife down your throat if you like."

She laughs and rolls her eyes. "Oh shut up Rogers."

"You love me, Rogers." He says, sinking his teeth into her neck. 

"Romanoff-Rogers." She states. That's gonna leave a hickey. 

"Whatever you say Mrs. Rogers." He rasps as his fingers reach for the zipper on her catsuit. 

And the rest is history. Hot steamy and everything in between. In a Quinjet, which to be honest was not the best place for it. But with them, everywhere was seemingly a good place for them to do it, for they were upon each other nearly every minute and second they spent together. 

By the time they walked back into the Avengers Compound, everyone else was up in the kitchen for breakfast.  Tony whistles as Natasha attempts to smoothen her hair and Steve wipes the lipstick stain off his cheek. 

"That was some mission wasn't it Rogers." Tony teases as Thor lets out a laugh. Bruce flashes a shade of red and Clint smirks. 

"Shut up, Tony." They say at the same time. Natasha could deny all she liked, but she was a Rogers. And Mr. and Mrs. Rogers were unstoppable together. 

A/N:: mr and mrs smith who? mr and mrs rogers supremacy. okays but mr and mrs smith is like one of the best movies and if you haven't seen it le gasp how urgh. but okays the no is so melinda may inspired and yes i name dropped melinda may too im a aos stan i watch aos way too often leave me alone. and this is very rom com like which is super fun to write instead of tragedy you're welcome babes. and yes i'm addicted to watching rom coms and reading rom coms what about that. don't forget to vote and comment and let me know your thoughts lovelies. and leave suggestions for stories on my discussion page because i've run dry of ideas.