sneaking in bed

Tony was throwing a massive party to celebrate the completion of a mission, yet again. It had become a tradition over the years that a party was thrown after ever successful mission. 

Eventually Natasha got sick of it, with a party thrown almost every week. She tried to sneak away ever time and found out that Steve often did the same. These sneaking out sessions eventually turned into something else. Something more than 'just friends.' The Avengers were suspicious of their relationship, but Natasha's convincing story led them to believe otherwise. So, they began a secret relationship right under the nose of the other Avengers. This lead to them eventually tying the knot in secret, with their only witnesses being Fury (of course, he was practically Natasha's father), Bucky, Sam and Maria (Hill). Eventually Coulson and his small team found out, but the rest of the Avengers never knew. 

Tonight's party was no different. Well, maybe a little different. Natasha had a secret. So secretive even Steve didn't know. She couldn't drink and that would raise suspicions from everyone. 

Fortunately for her, when she and Steve arrived to the party, everyone was too preoccupied in whatever they were doing to notice them. Tony was too drunk to think and was using his iron man to blast the water fountain. Natasha rolled her eyes and didn't even question that. Clint was drunk and making a fool of himself. Thor was probably drunk on Asgardian booze. Bruce was nowhere to be seen. Sam and Maria were making out on the couch. Bucky was drowning in shots at the bar. Everyone else was just engaged in deep conversation. 

"How about we skip this party, and head to the after party instead?" Steve whispers into Natasha's ear, his hand creeping up the back of her dress. Natasha turns to him with a smirk as he gives her butt cheek a gentle and playful squeeze. 

She doesn't say a word but drags him back to the elevator. He presses a kiss to her neck and bites down, which would definitely leave a hickey. But neither of them minded, because for Natasha it was a mark of love and for Steve it was a mark of possession. "You're mine. And mine only," he whispers. 

Eventually through a series of making out and stumbling across the hallway, they find themselves pressed against the door of their bedroom. With much difficulty, Natasha reaches for the door handle and unlocks the door. They stumble into the room and Steve presses Natasha against the wall. "God, you are so beautiful, I could fuck you right here right now."

Natasha smirks and leans in, their lips connecting. Steve returns the passion in his kiss and Natasha moans in response. "I know you want it fast, soldier. But enjoy the process. Slow, passionate and steady." She says pulling away. 

Steve picks her up and throws her gently onto the bed and parts her legs gently. "Gorgeous darling, absolutely beautiful." He says, running his hands up her thighs. "This dress looks so good on you. And it's gonna look even better off," Natasha hums gently in response as Steve tugs gently on her dress, pulling it down, leaving her in her lingerie. "So fucking beautiful." He murmurs as he moves his hand to her heat. He circles her clit through the thin material as she moans in response. 

"Please Daddy, take me. I need you," Natasha moans as Steve unhooks her bra and discards in on the floor. 

"You're so wet for me, Tasha," Steve says as he pushes aside her panties and slips a finger into her. "So wet," He adds, slipping another. He pushes both fingers in further and slowly moves them in and out, pumping her clit. Natasha moans as Steve pulls his fingers out of her. He rips her panties off with one hand while putting the one he had put in her in his mouth, savouring her sweet flavour. "Mmm... baby you taste so good. So sweet. Someone has been eating her pineapples."

"Yes Daddy, I have," Natasha says with a sweet smile as Steve shrugs off his coat and pulls off the tie that Natasha had painstakingly tied. He unbuttons his shirt slowly, smirking at Natasha as he teases her. "Rogers, I swear if you're not going to speed up and take that off, I'll do that for you." Steve smiles and rips off his shirt, the buttons flying off in the process. He discards the shirt on the floor with the rest in a pile and tugs off his pants. Natasha spots his erect member through his boxer shorts and bites her lip. He smirks and pulls off his boxers, letting his member spring free. Pre cum drips from the tip and he rubs his tip up against her folds. 

"Beg for me," Steve says with a smirk as he rubs him member with one hand and reaches up to fondle her breast. 

Natasha winces. Her breasts have been sensitive of late and a single touch would make her wet. Her body was changing and her hormone levels were surging. "Please," she whimpers, amidst all the pleasure that her body was taking. "Please fuck me."

Steve smirks and plunges his erect member into her as she gasps at his size. "Fuck Tasha, you feel so good." He holds her body tight as he slowly moves his hips, thrusting in and out. Natasha bites her lip as the pain and pleasure overwhelms her. He continues to move, getting harder and faster each time. 

Natasha moans. "Fuck, I'm coming," 

"Come with me," Steve says as they explode around each other and he fills her with his seed. "Fuck Tasha, that was good." Steve says as he continues to pound into her body. She tugs lightly on his hair as she feels him get hard in her tight pussy again. "Round 2?" He asks, being the typical gentlemen he is. Natasha nods in response. 

A total of 4 rounds are done before Steve collapses next to Natasha on the bed. She lets out a sigh as he hold her tight, stroking her hair. 

"I love you Tasha," He whispers.

She smiles. "I love you too." Steve tightens his grip on Natasha. "And in a few month's time you'll have someone else calling you Daddy too." She smirks. Steve's eyes widen and he smiles, subconsciously moving his hands down to her abdomen. 

A/N: this went from chaotic to smutty to fluff. also my inactive ass is busy streaming evermore and not writing and my motivation has gone down the drain. and ahhh its taylor's birthday today. damn my author's notes are just me rambling and being irrelevant do people even read it i wanna know-