dance with me

Have you ever wondered how erotic it would be to dance the night away till past midnight in an empty, quiet ballet studio and have your lover walk in and wrap their arms around your waist and dance with you, moving their hips along with yours in a slow, steady ballet rhythm. The cold empty air of the studio, in contrast to his warm breath on your neck as you grind to the rhythm. And have the entire studio fogged up due to the cold. And as you collapse on the floor from exhaustion, you see yourselves in the mirror and something occurs to you. The heart pounds a little faster and a smirk rises on your cheeks. That was how Natasha felt one night. 

It was a cold winter evening when she decided she would head down to the ballet studio in the Avengers Compound for a bit of practice. She had insisted upon a ballet studio be built when the Compound had undergone renovation works the year before. The studio was the only place, apart from the laundry room and toilet of course, that was not heated. Tony had thought that there wasn't a need to do so, since whoever would be using it, or more specifically, the only person who would use it, would be moving so much on the dance floor, she wouldn't feel the cold. Steve had fought with Tony over the matter, claiming that Natasha could freeze to death without them knowing. Natasha had simply laughed and stated "I'll leave you to it!" 

Steve was lost in the erotic novel Natasha had recommended him the day before. "Old but gold," she said as she had handed him the book. The art of love. Ovid. A classic. "Old like you, but I like it," she had whispered seductively. He smiles at the thought. Now hold up, speaking of which, where was Natasha? Last Steve saw her she had been pulling on his hair while he was reading, trying to distract him. But he had simply brushed her away and she had ran off elsewhere to do something else. The gym? Not without him. The kitchen? No smell of food. The ballet studio?

His footsteps padded against the cold hard wood floor leading up to the studio. The air was cold and smoke came with his every breath. From outside the foggy glass, he could catch a glimpse of her silhouette dancing and it looked so graceful. He pushes open the glass door, carefully not to make a sound, which would disturb this beautiful sight and slips off his shoes, tucking them in the corner. His footsteps make a small thudding sound as he walks across the room to the ballerina. His ballerina. 

"Hey," Steve whispers as he wraps his arms around Natasha's body. She smiles and turns to face him, her face blank but soft. She plants a kiss on his lips and he pulls in closer, moaning. He presses himself against her and she staggers back, her back against the mirror. He places his hands on the mirror, trapping her between his arms. She smirks and pulls away, looking into his baby blue orbs. Those beautiful orbs that mesmerized her when they first met and still mesmerize her. Two can play that game. She presses her lips onto his and tugs gently at his blond locks. She slides down slowly and pulls him down with her. He swirls his tongue in her mouth and she moans, at the same time pushing him down to the floor. She smirks as she straddles him and moves so slightly she feels him get hard beneath her. Steve smiles and with one swift move, flips them over so he's on top, dominating and controlling. "Shall we play a game?" he rasps sexily and Natasha lets out a heavy sigh. He smirks as he pulls his top off, showing her every inch of his rock hard muscles. She reaches her hand up to touch him but he stops her, giving her a quick kiss on her lips and strips down to nothing. "Now your turn. Remember, compliance will be rewarded," he whispers seductively into her ear and nibbles her ear lobe gently. With her permission, he peels off her leggings, followed by her top, leaving her in nothing but her lingerie. "I hope you're not too attached to your panties," Steve says as his fingers push through the thin material and he rips it apart. He smirks and tosses the material aside while unhooking her bra. Her nipples go hard from the cold and Steve smirks as he bends down to suck on them. His warm breath against her cool skin makes her shiver. 

"I need you," she whispers and that's all the confirmation her needs to penetrate her. He enters his member slowly into her, holding her tight, his lips still sucking her breast. "Show me how much you love me," she teases. And he does indeed. They spend the next few hours moving their bodies in sync with their passion. It's a dream and a bit of a dance. 

That is how Natasha had her erotic passionate wish come true. 

A/N: another mature one??!! yEs. this isn't as descriptive as the other one but i had this on my tumblr and people seemed to like it more. also the picture gives so much passionate vibes. anyways i read  a headcanon somewhere about steve finding tasha in a ballet studio on a cold winter night but i wanted to add something more so here's smut.