slipped away

Natasha and Steve were currently lying in bed. It was a Monday morning, a rare one in which neither of them had a mission so they didn't get up, but instead laid in each other's company, reminiscing the previous summer.

[It was a hot day in August. Steve and Natasha were on holiday by the beach in one of Tony's many beach houses. The air was salty and the door was a little rusty. But they had each other and the solitude of each other's company so they didn't need anything more. They had sex on  the beach, sex in the house, sex on the bed, sex on the counter top, sex on the bed. Basically any surface that could hold their weight, the had made love on, which Steve had commented "erotic and never have I ever before." Natasha had just laughed. ]

[Steve kisses Natasha passionately on her lips, swirling his tongue in her mouth. Natasha moans in response and kisses back as her hand travel up Steve's body and into his hair. She gently tugs his blond hair and presses her body into his, feeling his toned muscles. Natasha grinds up against Steve, feeling his warm and hard member between his thighs. 

"Tasha," he moans as he pulls away from the kiss. 

Natasha doesn't say a word but presses his lips to his for a quick kiss and slips off her top. Steve gawks in response, as he does every time. 

Natasha laughs. "Quit staring, soldier." Steve smirks as he bits his lip hungrily. "Do what needs to be done."

On her command, Steve picks Natasha up by her legs and carries her to the bed, Natasha squealing in the process. He pulls her shorts off with one swift move and kisses her inner thighs, tracing his tongue up to her heat. He pulls off his own clothes, allowing his erect member to spring free. Natasha bits her lip. Steve smirks as he touches her, right where she wants to be touched. 

"Oh Tasha, you are so wet for me." Steve says as he kisses her thong and continues tracing up her body. 

"God, Rogers, stop teasing," Natasha moans and before she can say another word, Steve is already tracing up towards her breast. 

Steve kisses the scar on Natasha's belly. "So much for bye bye bikinis." he hums in pleasure. 

In one move, Steve unhooks Natasha's bra, leaving her body in full glory except for the most part. 

"Please," Natasha practically begs. "Please Captain," she moans. 

The sound of Captain coming from Natasha's mouth makes Steve smile and he rips Natasha's thong, throwing it behind him. 

"Oh god, you are so beautiful Tasha," Steve moans, pumping his cock. "Let's see how ready you are," he says, slipping a finger into her. 

Natasha moans into response. Steve slips another finger into her. And another. That's three fingers. He slowly begins to move them, in and out, pumping her clit. 

"Oh Steve, ahhhh-" Natasha moans. 

Steve pulls his fingers out and Natasha gasps at the loss of contact. Steve licks his fingers, mumbling in response. "You taste so good. I think you're ready."

Steve presses the tip of his member against Natasha's folds and Natasha pulls him closer to him. He enters her slowly, letting her get used to his length. He was big. And even years of sex, Natasha still could not get used to how his large cock fit snugly in her tight pussy. 

"You can move now," Natasha whispers, rolling her hips to create some friction. 

Steve smirks. He grabs one of her breasts and plays with it in his hands, teasing and rolling. He thrusts in and out of her, getting harder, faster and deeper each time. "Come with me baby," Steve whispers. And that's all Natasha needs. She explodes around him as he fills her with his seed. ]

"What are you thinking about?" Steve asks, placing his arm on Natasha's waist. Natasha snaps out of the memory. 

Natasha smile."I was lost in the memory of us back in August. It really slipped away like a moment of time." She smiles at the though of them in twisted bed sheets after their intense and passionate love making. 

Steve hums in response. "It sipped away like a bottle of wine." Natasha leans her head on Steve shoulder. 

"Do you remember the first time we met?" Natasha asks, laughing at the memory of Steve looking like a lost old man on the Helicarrier. Steve laughs and shakes his head. "Do you remember when I pulled up and said "get in the car" when I extracted you from the curb for a mission?" Steve smiles as they both reminisce the past. 

"And you canceled your plans about going to Vienna to sign the accords when you heard that Peggy had passed because I had called. And in Vienna when the bomb went off, I was so afraid I lost you." Steve says, giving Natasha a quick peck on the lips. 

"You didn't." Natasha replies, flipping herself over so that she's sitting on top of Steve. She pulls him in for a kiss and they're back at it again. 

A/N: ooo yes erotica!! and yes this is on tumblr so if you've read it there, good on you!! if not, you're welcome. it's kinda loosely based off august by taylor swift. okay maybe not loosely but- but seriously i quite like this one. i think it's the best smut i've written so far out of the like 4 or 5 smutty ones i've written so enjoy!! and also thanks for reading ahahaha. and also the number of classmates i've shared this with is too many to count.