chapter seven P2

"Anu, this is a small gift from me," Devi said, holding out a white color shopping bag.

I starred at that bag for a moment before accepting it.

"Thank you, Devi?" I asked permission for calling her by her first name. Still, my mind was warning me don't do it.

"Yes, Devi" she encouraged me. "This is the dress you've to wear at your reception which is in an hour," she said.

"What? In an hour?"

"Yes, dear. Your stylist's on her way. Don't worry about that. Kay?" She said, touching my head in affection and smiled at me.

"Okay," I whispered.

I took a fast shower and wrapped a towel around me and went back to my room. I opened the shopping bag that Devi presented to me. When I opened it my mouth automatically opened as well. I took that gorgeous outfit in my hand to get a better view and a better feel under my palm. I can't take my eyes off and hands too. That's when I realized that dress was really, really glamour. I wasn't comfortable wearing a dress like this.

"Knock. Knock..." I opened the door and saw a woman standing in the doorway. She was holding a big box in her left hand, that was her professional bag, I assumed. She was wearing a white half-ripped blouse and a short skirt that exposed her bare legs. The scarf around her neck and the wide big glass on her eyes. Her hair was green and curly. I'd never seen a person who painted their hair in green color. Do they like dying that color in their hair? Whatever, that's none of my business to judge people. That's was their taste in things.