chapter eight P3

ARJUN SMITH

"Yes, and why don't you ask Anu to join us?" I suggested as smirking at her.

"yes! How come I didn't think about that? That was a great idea uncle, Arjun." I nodded as he turned to look at Anushiya. "Anu, you should join us. Last time uncle saved you but we can't hope that he'll be there always for you whenever you save some other kids like me from drowning. So why don't you learn swimming with me from an uncle, Arjun?" What she saved him from drowning? I wasn't expecting that. I thought that she just fell into it by mistake.

"No, Adam. I would never do that again. And also if you learn to swim I don't want to save because there will be you whenever your uncle, Arjun not around. Don't ya?" she said eagerly waiting for his answers.

"She's right uncle, Arjun. Whenever you're not around I will save her. It's no big deal. I'm a big man now. Come one let's go. Teach me!" He started dragging my arms.

There was only one way to show her who am I so I took Adam to the corner of our backyard and hissed in his ears as I watched her eyes dancing in nervousness. I laughed. And let Adam go off of my handle and followed him to Anu where she was standing curious near the swimming pool.

"Anu, will you please join me. I just want you around me while learning. When I saw you outside the swimming pool I might get distracted easily. Please....!" The puppy pouted his face.

She looked at him for a minute. She couldn't speak.

"Okay, fine," she said. "Come on." She said walking towards the swimming pool.

"Okay!" Adam shouted.

I dived in as Adam took the stairs to the pool. When Anu was about to use stairs after Adam, I told her to stop right there. She gave me that scared look when we didn't expect those things. "What?" she shouted back. That's odd.

"Are you going to swim in that dress?" I said pointing at her jumpsuit.

"Yes," she said looking down at her dress. "What's wrong with this?"

"What's wrong with this?" I complained.

She didn't say anything just staring at me.

"Alice..." I shouted so that Alice could hear me to the kitchen. When I didn't get any replies I shouted again. "Alice... Are you there?" My voice sounded a little angry though.

A few minutes later Alice ran towards the back and stood near Anu and both of them exchanged their looks.

"Yes, Mr. Smith," said, Alice.

"Make her wear a swimsuit and bring her to us." Now Adam and I exchanged our secret looks and did a hi-fi.

"This isn't fair. I told you I don't wear dresses like this which will show my bare skins." she defended herself. Alice felt sorry for her I can see that on her face.

"And also I don't have any swimsuits!" she shouted.

"Don't worry about that darling," I said sarcastically. "Alice..." I gave her a look.

With that look, she started dragging her friend to change.

I know that she'll say something like this so I'd already prepared for that. My first job after accepting her deal is to pay for her. I knew from the other day that she wasn't comfortable wearing that reception dress. So if she didn't like that dress, no way in hell she'd like the dress that I'd bought for her now today.

"Uncle Arjun, you could have let her swim in that dress. Why would you do that?" he said taking by her side.

A few minutes later Anu was there. When I saw her I was shocked to see her in that dress which I quite didn't present to pay her back. She was standing there with a crunchy smile on her face as arms crossed, straightly staring at me in my eyes. Adam started clapping beside me. "Uncle Arjun, I like this one. She is different from the girls you've dated before. I really, really, like her." He hissed in my ears. I nodded for that without my knowledge. "Anu, come on and jump uncle Arjun will catch you."

What? Could I catch her? No, just walk. I was embarrassed about what I told you to do. But anyhow she didn't. I was happy about that.