chapter thirteen P2

"Wow" I muttered, that's the word I find it to express it.

He smiled, turning his head at me, then gestured his hands to come forward.

At first I thought it was a smell of varnish, I was right and it was not only varnish but also colors, paints, there were paints everywhere on the floor and it stinks. There was lots of canvasses hanging on the wall but those were closed by a white silky clothe. He merged his fingers in mine and locked it, and directs me to follow him.

Once we both stood an inch away from the canvas holding by the drawing stand which I used to watch on the movies, closed with a silky white clothe on the top. All of his painting were closed with clothe. Why? He doesn't want to see them and admire them?  Proud of them?  Or he just don't?

"You like to paint!" That's not what I wanted to say but my words slipped the tongue anyway. "Why you cover all the paints on the wall?" I asked him, confused. He should be proud to showcase it.

"Nah, those are just canvasses. Nothing more, I wanna show you an epic piece I've been doing ever since." He said turning to meet my gaze. "I hope you'll like it," he said finally, and loosens his grip from my arms and went stand near the stand.

He told me to close my eyes as I closed with both my hands like a child, he laughs for that. "Now," he whispers.

I opened my eyes in a most dramatic way and found a girl in front of me. She's waving her wine color maxi dress which shows her bare back, it shows her curve, free dark hair, high heels, no lipstick and no makeup, just the natural beauty, "she's beautiful." I said as I took a step toward the canvas.

"She is,"

And that's when I saw she is blind, "Is she blind?" and I corrected myself. "She has no eyes? Wait... you're kidding me. This is me! You paint me! How? Why?" I was totally surprised didn't know what's happening inside me.

"No she's not blind and I took you here so that I can finish my masterpiece. Yes, I hope my skill is not that bad. I thought you'd guess this the second you see. But thanks," he was hurt.

"I guessed, and then I thought what if not. So I outnumbered me. I'm sorry. Tell me what I need to do?" I said.

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. His grip was tighten around me as I smelled his scent, some combination of paint, chocolate and sweat, sweet I'd thought. "Look at me-my eyes." he says as I obeyed him. "Yeah just like that."

He didn't let me go as he painted my eyes. Once he finished painting my eyes, he kissed my forehead and said, "Gorgeous." I blinked and blushed at the same time.  He gave the same colour of my eyes, black and some shades of brown.

"You know why I left the eye behind?" I shook my head. "Because I wanted to know how you feel for Me." he said cupping my face.

"How I feel for you?" I teased him.

"From what I hear from your eyes, you're an angry bird not directly but you show that while feeding me." I thought about that spicy food revenge and chuckled. "You're caring, sweet, friendly," each word he says I was nodding like a child nodding for a teddy. "Talkative, jealous, loving," He paused and I jerked my head into a stop. Then he lean in like he did before half an hour in our room, nose to nose, I'm probably feeling his breath in me. "You love me, don't you?" I shy nodded at him, blushed.

"Yes, I Loove you..." I shouted.  Pulling my back, this time.

"I know." He said feeling pleased.

I feel happy. What happened in the morning was unbelievable and lightly imaginable. I never thought though, him dragging me to his secret room that he never showed to anyone, and that made me feel special. I felt special for someone's life for the first time and important too.

While talking to Alice about the weather in the kitchen I heard my phone ringing from the dining table. I hopped out of the counter and flew towards the table and looked up on the screen. The same number I've been getting lately. I told myself that I'm going to ignore that.

When I was about to put my phone back on the table a voice behind me said, "Accept the call." A whisper near my ear.

I turned around and found _?

*****************************************************

I know you guys  it's kind of short.  lately I've been having some online classes.  You guys know how stress it could be.  I try to update a lengthy one so please don't hung up on me.  just hang with me and I won't let down your trust.  😉😉😉

Love y'll who reads my story, vote, and comment.  I appreciate your time guy.

     LOVE Y'LL😍

KEEP SUPPORTING🥳