chapter seven P4

ANUSHIYA SMITH

He just dragged me from there and I don't know what those media people were talking about. Who's Johana? Who's she for him? And did the media people mention that they loved each other and she wasn't good enough for him? What's happening here? What was he hiding from me? I've to find out. Not that, he wouldn't tell me if I asked him. But I've to wait for him to open up with me.

We just walked out of our reception in the middle. The ride to home was silent and he didn't even bother to look at my side like he'd do look at me gentle hold around my waist and he'd tightened his hold when he gets possessed. Today was the day, that I realized that he did like me. And that was enough for me.

When we reached our house walked straight to the house didn't bother to look backward. I followed him as fast as I can keep up with his speed. I know that he was angry and nervous but I don't know what to do. I've to make him calm even though he hurt me and my decision because my character is not like anyone else. I'm a unique girl and this what I always say whenever I felt like losing my temper in any situation to handle myself.

Once he entered his room he tried to close the door but I stopped it, grabbing with my hands. Then he left the door open.

He took the flower pot and threw it to the floor and it has broken into thousands of minor pieces. He still can't control his anger. He was breaking everything in that room. I don't know what to do. My heartbeat was rising. I was scared. I was sweating in tension. My breaths were uneven. My mind was blank and simply standing near the door didn't know what to do.

He took his laptop from his bed and holding it high in the air as if this was going to be his next target. He forced his hand down. It felt like I was seeing a movie that was picturing in slow motion.

"Please, stop!" I shouted I can't take it anymore.

He froze from the words and my angry high voice. He was surprised. He stared at the floor still holding that laptop in his hands.

"Take a deep breath" I whispered, taking a step forward. I took a careful step, the floor was full of glass and ceramic's broken into pieces. I placed my feet like a ballet dance style and walked towards him.

"Don't" he shouted, stopped me with his hands, and warned me as if he was turning into a vampire.

I paused for a second, giving him time to calm down on his own.

"Why?" he asked his voice was low but strong. Mostly he was talking to himself.

I don't know what he was talking about.

I didn't answer.

"Why me?" he shouted from his throat, it echoed all over the house and it was almost going to tear my eardrums apart.

"Shhh-sh" I shushed.

His anger and rage eyes were fixed on me as I shivered can't control the afraid. I have to do something to make him calm and to stand on his sense.

"What happened?" I whispered so that he'd not have a chance to raise his voice.

When I asked him in a low voice he got tired of broking the glasses and stuff and threw himself into the bed to sit which was not that far from him. He was sitting like a tired person who lost everything in his life. His hair was clumsy. His hands were hopeless in his lap. His eyes were on the mattress on the floor.

I slowly walked to him still had no idea what to do.

He let out a low growled sound.

"May I?" I asked pointing to space that was empty beside him to sit.