Chapter 1 - Trance

Hey cupcakes! So this is my new fanfic, Brand New. I really hope you like it! I will keep Side By Side because I want people to know about the changing.

Here it goes!

Mummy,
You gave me this diary when I was five, but only now, with seventeen, I am writing in it. I think I felt scared to write in it because I really miss you and I wish you were here with me. I think of you everyday. So, now, I decided to write in this diary like a letter to you. I will tell everything about me and what is going on. I promise I won't fail a day because I love you.

I'm starting with the fact that I am moving to Buenos Aires again. We went to Spain after you died, I grew up there with no friends, no school, just a preceptor and no more family than dad. It's kinda of sad, I know, but now I will start over in Buenos Aires. I was always mad at daddy due to my loneliness in Spain, but now we made up and he promised to give me everything I never had in all of these years.

I am so happy! I wish I could share all of this joy with you, mommy, but I can't. f the fact of you not being here by my side fills me with sadness, the perspective of a new brand life waiting for me makes me the happiest girl in the world!

I am now writing this in the plane that is taking me to my new reality with you in my thoughts. You will always, always be in my heart, no matter what.

Love you, Violetta

I put down my pen as my father wakes up.

- Hello there, sleeping beauty. - I say, playfully.

- My little girl is so funny. - He replies while pulling me into a hug.

- I know.

- And modest. - He smirks.

- I know. - I say, before we laugh together.

Since my mother died, we never got along, but things are gaining a new sense and now were are more united than ever. He still has some trust issues, he follows me everywhere, listens on purpose when I'm on the phone. But he is better.

- Are you happy, sweetie? - My father asks, facing me.

- A lot, daddy. - I answer, smiling, as he kisses me on the forehead. - A lot.

- Good. - He smiles back.

- Dear passengers. We are pleased to announce that we are about to land in Buenos Aires. For your safety, please, put on your seat belts. Thank you.

I put on my belt as well as my father and soon we feel the plane losing height. We safely land and after about 20 minutes we get our luggage.

- Why is it taking so long? - I say, as I wait for my bag to come.

- Calm down... There it comes. - My father announces.

I get my bag and we go to the exit. In the middle of the waiting crowd, I see chubby arms in the air waving. Olga. That woman has an incredible energy and nobody can stop her. But I love her. She is like my grandmother. We get near them and Olga pulls me into a huge hug.

- My little girl is here! You're so grown up! - She says, smiling and holding my hands.

- I missed you, Olga. And you cakes. - I reply with a naughty smile.

- I will bake one for you as soon as we get home. - She hugs me again. She is so sweet.

Next, Ramallo.

- Violetta, how are you? - He asks, politely.

- I'm good, thank you. You?

- Good too. - He smiles.

My father and Ramallo went to the car and Olga followed them as she is so in love with my father's assistant. I didn't go with them the second they left because I was taking my phone out from plane mode, but I got hit by somebody.

- Sorry! Are you okay? - The boy asks me, holding my arms.

- Yeah, n-no problem. - I shyly say.

Then, there was a moment of looking into each others eyes, like we had something to say.

- Sweetie! - I hear my father call.

I quickly get out of my trance and pick up my bag.

- Bye. - I say, leaving.

- Bye. - He says back, after I left.

This guy was really cute. His shining hazel eyes, his brown hair and his perfect smile made him the most handsome I have ever saw, but we just hit, nothing more. I will never see him anymore. I approach my father.

- What were you doing, Vilu? - He asks, worriedly.

- I was just taking my phone out of the airplane mode. Don't worry. - I calm him with a smile.

- Oh. Let's go. - He makes a signal with his head.

Before I follow him, I still look around trying to find that boy, but I couldn't. Too bad. He seemed like a nice guy.

So? What did you think? Was it good, bad or more less?

Please give me your most sincere opinions!!!!

Want me to continue?

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!

Mia