Chapter 7 - You can do it

First of all, I really really really apologize for not being active with the updates! I had exams and all of that and sonetimes I was just lazy and for that I am extremely sorry! I already have some chaps on advanced so tomorrow I expect to publish again. Hope you enjoy Vilu's audition!

I woke up at the sound of my buzzing phone. Ugh, twenty past seven! Why do I have to wake up so early? Studio, of course. León is getting me today. I get up slowly and walk to my bathroom so I can take a ten minutes shower. I don’t usually take that long, but today I want to. I dress up, dry my hair and curl it, as I normally do, I apply light make up and go downstairs. Already sit, there is my father.

- Morning, dad. - I smile, sitting next to him.

- Oh, morning, honey! - He replies.

- Are you going to work hard today, or so so? - I ask, putting butter on a toast.

- Well, I have first some paperwork but during the afternoon I’ll have two meetings at the company. I can’t say when I’m going to arrive home.

- Oh, too bad. Nobody said being a CEO was easy. - I giggle.

- I am afraid you will spend the afternoon and night alone. - He announces, checking a new message on his phone.

- What happened? - I ask, worriedly.

- I just got another meeting in late night. I’m sorry, sweetie. - He sincerely says.

- No problem, dad. I understand. - I hold his hand.

- Thank you, sweetie. - He genuinely smiles at me.

- I see that your work requires time. We can spend a whole weekend together to make up to the times we’re not so close. - I purpose.

- When did you grow up so much? - He says, getting up and giving me a hug from my back.

I giggle.

- As you are spending the night alone, you could ask some of your friends at Studio if they want to sleepover. - He suggests, resting his hand on my shoulder.

My eyes immediately wide open at his sentence. Is he really letting me have friends at our house and doing a sleepover? Damn it! He has really changed. I hug him.

- Really, dad? - I ask, still astonished.

- Yes, Vilu. It’s not fair to be alone and besides, it’s good for you to know your friends. Just please be careful with the people you choose. Ask just two or three trustful girls. - He lovely advises me.

He’s never going to change with the advices and I like that. It’s good to have someone who really cares for you, even if their way to show love is to give tons of advices and precautions. To be advised is also an amazing way to have the notion of what to do, what is more acceptable, better for you. Gives orientation for when you get old. Although it’s sometimes boring, I love when my father shows that he loves me.

- Yes, daddy! Thank you so much! - I give him a kiss on his cheek.

- You deserve. - He smiles, as he walks away to his office. - Have a nice day. I’ll call you. Oh, - He comes back. - And good luck for the audition. You will do it, I don’t doubt.

Awww, so sweet of him.

- Ok, papi! Thanks a lot. - I widely smile.

I soon finish my breakfast and go upstairs to brush my teeth. When I’m getting my bag, I hear the doorbell ringing. I instantly rush downstairs and open the door for León.

- Good morning, Vilu. - He presents me with a smile.

- Good morning, León. - I smile back.