Chapter 12 - Violetta?

Hi! I said I was going to update yesterday, but, sorry, I couldn't! So, here it is! Enjoy! PLEASE READ THE LAST NOTE, IT CONTAINS A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!

Every floor I go up is one closer to that bed, my heart pounds at every quick step I take and, suddenly, there's the door. I open it to see him, laying, unconscious, lifeless, quiet, waiting for something inside him make him wake up. I walk to him and sit on chair, pulled right next to the bed. The tears in my eyes reveal how sad I am with this whole situation. I hold his hand and, shortly after, talk to him.

- Hey. I finally could see you. I was waiting for this moment since I knew you had the accident. I was freaking worried about you. I cried, I feared and I missed you a lot, you have absolutely no idea. I was even needing one of your hugs, but check it out... you're the reason why need a hug. Studio is not the same without you, for heaven sake's, my life is not the same without you and I don't know when you will wake up to bring a smile to my face. – I struggle to not to cry. – Remember when we were looking at the old photos and I cried because I missed my mom? You wiped away my tears and made feel okay again, and I need that back. Please, wake up. Please. I need you, you mother needs you, everybody does.

I stare at him and restart my speech.

- I don't know why I am talking to someone that cannot answer back, I guess it's because people say that who is in coma can hear everything around. I hope that is true... Also, I have been needing to tell you this a long time ago. It's something that had never happened to me and that strong. Anyway, I don't actually know if you feel the same way but I need to do this. I need to confess this to you despite of fact that you may not be able to remember. I don't want you to remember, either. – I confess, waiting a moment to say the next sentence. – I love you, León.

I finally tell him but remains the mystery and with this I mean that I can't know if he heard what I just told him. I take a deep breath and stare at him a few more instants. He is so adorable. His hair, brown and messy, half of it now falling onto his forehead, those cute hazel eyes, now closed but still cute, his perfect smile, now faded and invisible... Everything about him is wonderful. I just want him to wake up so he can show me that hair up, those eyes shining and that smile widening... but no. He won't move, he just breathes.

- Violetta. – My dad comes in, for my surprise.

- Daddy. What are you doing here? – I ask.

- Well, I know him too. Why not a visit?

He looks into my eyes and realizes that I have been crying, so he bents down on his knees and hugs me.

- It's okay, sweetie, it's okay... - He tries to calm me as I cry, letting go the tears I have to cry. Whilst that, something happens.

- I just want him to wake up! – I desperately say.

- Violetta?

My eyes widen when I recognize the voice and look in its direction. It's him. He just woke up.

- León? – I stare at him, smiling.