Chapter 13 - Wish

Hey there, my dear readers!! I know you're pissed off about me, I just don't update and all that... I'm sorry, really. Here goes a chapter that I hope you like!!!

2 MONTHS LATER

Dear mummy

Finally León is out of the physiotherapy sessions! He is okay now, he walks normally, although he has to be careful with dancing. At last this day has come! We organized a party in Fran's house to celebrate his wellness, which will also be a sleepover. I can't wait! Wow, I'm late! Sorry, mom! However, I am taking you with me!

Love you, Violetta

*Waiting for you, sweetie* - Fran texts me, which confirms that I am late and I have to fly downstairs. In less than a minute, I'm closing the front door, running to the car.

- Breathe, girl! - Cami giggles at my fast breathing, as I greet Fran's dad.

- Calm down! - Fran smiles

- I hate to be late, you know? - I shrug, laughing.

- Ok, ok, no big deal. - Cami punches friendly on my arm.In ten minutes, we arrive to her house. Like in the last time, it's a charming place and with lots of flowers and plants. Her mum must love nature, I guess. Francesca welcomes us and I sight, on the pool outside, León, Maxi and Andrés laughing. I lightly smile at his laugh. I am so glad he has recovered. We walk towards them and, when we get near, they stop to greet us.

- Hey, boys! - Camila says.

- Hey, girls! - They laugh.

- What's up? - Maxi asks.

- Everything is all right. - I say, glancing at León.

- Let's start the party! - Andrés shouts like crazy, diving into the pool and almost wetting us.We undress, laughing, and join him into the pool. I'll tell you something, León, shirtless is wordless. Casual, in suit, in shorts, that guy is hot in each way... Did I said that?After, swimming a lot, Fran goes to get something to eat, while we sunbathe a little.

- Sandwiches and juice for everybody! - Fran shouts later.We all get up from our towels and sit at the garden table, eating the marvelous food she prepared.

- Fran, these are amazing! - I say, smiling.

- Sure they are! - Maxi agrees, with a hungry look, to what everybody laughs.After the incredible tea, we do different things: the girls, with the newcomer Naty, go sunbathe again and, the boys, play football. About an hour later, Fran sits and asks me:

- So, Vilu... how are things?

- What do you mean? - I sit too.

- Him.

- Oh... Nothing more, I guess. - I look down.

- But he hasn't done anything? - Cami's turn to ask.

- No. Since the accident, nothing else happened. - I answer a bit sad. - I was really sure he liked me back, but maybe I was wrong.

- Maybe not, maybe he is just waiting for the right moment. - Naty reasons with me.

- Yeah, that's probable. - I smile.

- And I am sure, completely sure, he likes you back, who knows more than that. - Cami says.

- Really?- Yes, trust us, it's visible. - Fran adds, as they three nod.

- Thanks, girls. I mean it.

Shadows cover the sun.

- Hey, girls. What are you doing? - Maxi asks, putting his hands on his waist.