Chapter 11 - Plot twist

New chapter... WOW! I've been here a lot, posting to you... Love it!! PLEASE READ LAST NOTE!!!

- Hey, girls! - I cheer, approaching Fran and Cami.

- Hello, Vilu. - Fran greets me with a certain sadness in her eyes and voice.

- What happened? What are those faces?

- You haven't heard about it, have you? - Camila asks me.

- No...

- We should tell her. - Andrés advises, joining up with Brodway and Diego.

- What should you tell me? What's going on? - I start to get scared.

They all look at each other and, finally, Francesca opens her mouth:

- León had an accident...

The moment she says it my eyes start to get full of tears.

- When? What happened? Where is he? - I panic.

- This morning, his mother was taking him here by car. On the way, a car crashed them... on León's side. He's at the B.A. Hospital, unconscious. - Fran explains, holding my hand.

- I have to see him, I need to see him.

- No, his mom's okay and she told us that the doctors don't want anybody there except her. - Camila says.

I fall into Fran's arms for a deep hug. The news is too bad, I need to see León, no matter what.

- I have to be alone, please. - I leave them to go to a room.

Dear mommy,

You won't believe what just happened. The guys told me that León had had a car accident! My world crashed when I heard it. It's too much, I can't take it. The possibility that he can never wake up from his coma is terrifying. Recalling everything now, all I can remember is the sweetness in his voice saying «princess», not knowing what was about to happen a few hours later. I need to see him to make sure he's okay. I am not a doctor but with him in front of me would be reassuring, I don't know why. I write this and I'm crying, probably wetting this whole thing and destructing my make-up, but that's the least, he's lying on a hospital bed, injured, in coma, at risk and without me. I need to be there. I have to.

Love you, Violetta

The tears I still have to cry stream down my face as Fran enters the room and hugs me tightly. She shushes me as I cry.

- Vilu, why are you so sad about this? - She says, wiping all my tears, after the hug.

- What do you mean by that? I should be happy? - I shock at her last question.