Chapter 22 - Make it a day to remember

Hello there, cupcakes!! Here is a new chapter of Brand New and I hope you like it and don't get bored... this chappy has over 5000 words. Have fun!!!

I opened my eyes. I had someone in front of me, laid by my side. I looked up and saw him. For instants, I thought I was dreaming again, but that was for real, so as the touch of his hand on my waist. Yes, his hand was still placed there, making me his, making me feel a part of the romantic comedy we had watched the night before.

I yawned and saw his hazel eyes focusing on me, trying to see straight.

- Good morning. - I whispered, then biting my lip.

- Good morning, princess. - He replied, with his early morning voice.

I giggled and wondered to myself how beautiful and perfect that was. His proximity to me, his messy hair on me, his hand on my waistline and... everything was just how I had pictured one day in between my thoughts. And I wished I could have frozen that moment. It was unique.

- You know what? - He said, softly rubbing my waist, sending shivers down my spine.

- What?

- It's my last day here. We should go out. Do something, you know? - He suggested, looking down.

I blushed at the thought that that maybe was a date invitation, and I liked how it sounded.

- Yes, I agree. - I simply, answered as he looked me in the eyes.

- You know what else? - He asked again, stroking my arm.

- What?

- I'm gonna miss this. This we're doing now. Open up my eyes and see you. See you perfectly as you are. Sleeping with you by my side, nestled in my arms, you know? - He said, blushing and kind of nervous.

- Me too.

That was all I said, that was all I could say, but not all could do. I hugged him tighter, making him to turn with his tummy up. My arms wrapped around him and his hand stroking them. Perfect.

- You know what else either? - He said, after a while, making me giggle.

- What?

- I'm hungry.

I laughed and said I was too, so we left downstairs, where my dad was eating on his own.

- Good morning, dad. - I greeted him and hugged him from behind.

- Good morning, honey. Good morning, León. - He replied, smiling.

- Good morning, Germán. - León answered, sitting my by side.

- So, at what time did you arrive? - I asked, before filling my mouth with juice.

- Around 1 pm, like I told you on the phone. It was a long meeting and a tiring one. - He confessed, googling his eyes.

- Oh, gosh.

- Also, this morning, I found something in your bedroom that wasn't supposed to be there.

My dad made a strict eye contact with León and we both realised what it was about. It was when I had this brilliant idea to make me laugh in an early day.

- Yeah, about that, dad... we did... things... you know what I mean? - I said, in the most innocent and honest tone and face I could come up with, and it worked because my dad choked due to my words.

Inside, I was dying to laugh, - his expression was worth it all - but I had to keep the character up. I exchanged a quick look with León, who was also ready to burst into laughter. That was when my dad opened his mouth.