Chapter 18 - Lingering question

Hello there cupcakes!!! I was studying so zero writing. But, YAY, new chappy!!! You wanted a chapter, here you have one with 3000 words! Ahahah!

The bright morning light bursted into the room, revealing several silhouettes laid on the ground. I rubbed my eyes and noticed that I was not outside, under the sky or hugged to León, I was in my room, surrounded by sleepy girls. I layed down again and started remembering that perfect kiss, with a sky full of stars above us. I couldn't believe that he had actually did it again. Could he really love me? That was the question that kept floating in my mind. A body moved by my side. It was Fran.

- Morning. - She said, yawning.

- Morning. - I smiled at her, watching her batting her eyes to finally wake up.

- So, how was your night? - She asked in a naughty tone.

- What do you mean?

- You know what I mean... - Her eyes showed malicia and her lips formed a big smirk.

- So you do know what happened, Francesca. - I said, childishly crossing my arms.

- He even brought you up, bridal style, and carefully laid you on the bed, covered you and kissed your forehead. It was so romantic. - She described, dramatically, as always. But what she just had told me was not dramatic at all. So, if a kiss under the night sky wasn't enough, he carried me up the stairwell and laid me on my bed, also kissing me goodnight. That was a Taylor Swift song, most definitely, leading up the staircase is just her style. León, León... I love you.

- Violetta! - Fran snapped her fingers in front of my face. I guess I had been drifting away in those thoughts.

- Yes, sorry!

But, with all this shouting, the other girls woke up too.

- Hey, don't talk so loud!

- Keep it down!

- Someone is trying to sleep here!

I shared a laugh with Fran and we all got downstairs to eat. The guys were incredibly awake and preparing breakfast to all of us. We stood there with our mouths wide open and it was not in a good way because the ultra modern and super organised kitchen was now a complete mess, looking as if a huge hurricane just had d pass by there.

They looked at us, scared about our reaction, but we shared shocking looks... I mean, we all started laughing.

- I don't think Olga will like this. - I said, still catching my breath.

- We better start cleaning all this. Can you help, ladies? - Maxi asked, politely.

Fran put her hands in her waist, with a defeating look and all of us knew that, whenever that happened, that was not good.

- Maximiliano! You made the mess, you clean it, okay?

Maxi just frowned and showed her his tongue and she did the same to him. We girls patiently waited outside the kitchen, in the dining room, while the boys were noisily getting things straight there. Fifteen minutes later, the door opened and we all looked stunned about how organised and shiny that previously messed up kitchen was now. Then, some of them set the table while others served us our morning meal. Our eyes were wide open.

- Wow... - Cami let out, representing all of us, I guess.

It was quite a breakfast. They joined us and we all started to eat. It was delicious.

- How could you do this? - Fran asked, open-mouthed. - You are so clumsy, it's incredible you'd do this.

- Unless... - I said, getting up.