Chapter 5 - Hidden memories

Hey, cupcakes!! Seems I'm excited, hum? Enjoy this new chapter!! Uh, one more thing!! This chapter goes to violettastory_13 who doesn't have Violetta Live in her country!!

The bright morning light reflects through the window and I wake up. I check my phone. 9.30 am. I rub my face and soon get up for breakfast. I open the door to hear two male voices talking. One I can easily recognize, it's my father's, to find out the other I have to sneak over the kind of balcony. The other voice is León!

- León cannot see me like this! - I think.

I go back to my room on tiptoes and quickly have a shower, dress up and make up. After all that, I make my bed and, because I want to, I make a braid that drops on my right shoulder.

- León?! - I pretend to be surprised, walking down the stairs.

- Hey! - He smiles.

- What are you doing here? I thought you were going to sleep all morning. - I ask.

- Your dad invited me to have lunch here and, then, we can go and see through all the photos I brought. - He explains, while my dad hugs me left sided and kisses me on the forehead.

- Oh, nice... - I genuinely smile. - Well, I'm starving.

I walk towards the table and seat. I pick orange juice and put butter on a toast.

- So you were talking about that music school. - I immediately look at them. They are talking about Studio.

- Yes. You learn a lot there. Gives you experience.

- What do you mean?

- Outside programs come to do some competitions. The prizes are different. For example, this year the You-Mix Show is joining us. We audition, pass through several phases and the winner has the possibility to record a CD to You-Mix. You understand?

- Yes, totally. - My dad nods.

- She's amazingly talented. It would be very good for the Studio and for her. - León compliments me.

I am hearing all of this in the dining room. Is my dad considering to put me at a music school? Is this happening? He's giving me freedom? Wow! But... I just sing well. I bet lots of students there sing so much better than me, for example, León. I don't know...

- Should be interesting talking about me without me, hum? - I joke.

- A lot! - León shoots.

I get up and go upstairs.

- Coming in a minute.

I enter the bathroom and brush my teeth vigorously. At the end, I smile at the mirror checking my white teeth. I next go to my room and put inside my brown shoulder belt bag my phone, home keys and sunglasses and leave downstairs.

- Let's go. - I demand, dragging León with me.

- Where to? - He replies, confused.

- A walk. Fresh air. Get out of here. Come on! - I ask, with my hand still holding León's wrist.

- Ok, ok.

- Bye, dad.

- Bye, sweetie! - My dad says, walking to his office.

Once outside, I put on my sunglasses.

- What a swag, Vilu. - He smirks.

- Shut up. - I hit him, playfully.