Chapter 5

Anthony's POV

Today was the day we were set to open up Off-Broadway. By now, the show had turned from a mixtape, into a full blown musical. After the show, we all hugged but me and Jas' hug lasted longer than everyone else's. I scan the crowd and we a familiar face, Adam. I grab Jasmine by the waist, usher her off the stage, and refuse to let her back on. She was confused but eventually calmed down. We all went out for drinks after the show. Emmy and Daveed were in the corner, desperately in need of a room; Groff and Pippa were on top of a table, heavily grinding and for a second, I imagined that as me and Jasmine up there. I've learned that my brain calls her Jasmine whenever I'm worried for her or when my body deeply craves her, and Jas the rest of the time. Chris, Leslie, and Lin were in the corner, drinking waters and making sure they had their keys so they could drive everyone home. Jasmine and Renée were dancing in the corner and everyone else was doing shots.

Slowly, the cast emptied out of the bar until it was just the two of us. We sat down in the far back corner where the lights were dim and started talking. We were both heavily drunk but that didn't matter. As we were talking, I started moving closer to her. She moved closer and I moved closer too. We kept doing this until we were practically sitting on each other's laps. I told a joke and she laughed for what felt like hours, slapping my leg along the way.

I can listen to her laugh all day...This is it. This is our moment. While she's laughing I said, "Would you like to hear another joke?" "Sure!" she said. "I want to kiss you right now." I blurted out. Note to self: Don't try to be smooth while drunk. "Then do it. Not like I'm gonna stop you or hate it.", she said mid laugh. I smiled as I put my hand behind her head, pulling her face to mine and kissing her. She immediately kissed me back, running her hands through my hair. I pulled back and looked at her as she bit her lip.

"God, you're so hot.", I mumbled as she giggled, removing her hand from my thigh and curling into my side.

Jasmine's POV

I woke up by someone cuddling me, a pounding headache, and loud screaming. I sat up to find Kaia, Pippa, and Groff all standing in my bedroom jumping and squealing.

"What? What's going on? Why are you yelling?" I asked, confused.

"LOOOKKKK! JASMINE AND ANTHONY SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-" I cut her off.

"NO! No! Nothing happened."

"Nothing much happened." Anthony corrected from under the covers. They squealed even louder.

"Dude.." I said.

"Whaaat.." he replied. I sighed and facepalmed. I tried to get up to tell her that nothing happened and that I'd like for them to get out of my room but my body was too tired to move. So I just laid there with my friends squealing at my feet and a pounding headache.

"HEYYY! SHUT THE HELL UP! HEADACHE PEOPLE, HEADACHE" I yelled.

"How'd you get that headache? Did Ant-" Groff started.

"AHT. AHT. AHT. None of that. There was no sex." I defended.

"So I guess right now would not be the time to ask how low his soldier hang, huh." Kaia said, dangling her arm between her legs. She was always the nasty friend but this was it for me.

"Okay!" I said while getting up. It took me a while to realize that I was wearing Anthony's signature sweater and my underwear. When I got up, they squealed.

"Out! Out! Out! All of you!" Everyone got up and left and I just laid there.

Narrator's POV

About an hour later Jasmine called Anthony.