Chapter 20 👾

TW:
INAPPROPRIATE: ☕️
SCARY: 👾
SMUT LEVEL INAPPROPRIATE: 🤠

Jasmine's POV
👾"Jazzy...Jazzy....Jazzy, wake up.", someone shook me. I sat up and saw Adam sitting over me with a knife. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. When I sat up and continued to try to speak, blood poured out of my nose, neck, and mouth. I touched my neck to feel that it had been slit. "You should've listened.", he said. He walked up to me and shanked me. 50 times to the stomach. 50 to the chest. For some reason, I didn't die. I got up, ran out of the room, and into the boys' dressing room. When I did, I saw Anthony, Kaia, and Sandra making love. Now, I couldn't close my eyes. Anthony looked at me, winked and went back to what he was doing. Sandra grabbed her gun and shot me. They all laughed as I hit the ground, but, instead of hitting the ground, I fell off the face of the Earth. 👾

"JAS.", someone yelled. I jumped up to see Anthony shaking me. Oh thank God, it was just a nightmare. "You were screaming at the top of your lungs.", he said. "I, I, I had a nightmare.", I said. "It's okay, I'm here.", he said, hugging me. I hugged him and cried. "Where is everyone?", I asked through sniffles. "They all went to get breakfast. I didn't want to leave you here alone so I stayed.", he said, sitting down and pulling me on top of him. I buried my head into his chest and said, "I'm sorry." "It's fine, I wasn't hungry anyways.", he said, rubbing my back. "Anthony, did you cheat on me?", I said, sitting back. "Of course not. I would never. Is that what your nightmare was about?", he asked. I nodded and said, "Part of it at least."

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened?", he said lying us down. I explained what happened and he just hugged me tighter. About 15 minutes later, the cast came back. We acted like nothing happened and went to hang out with our friends. "Okay, people, gather around!", Lin said, standing on a chair. "We have a few announcements! First off, we forgot to say yesterday. Happy one year to Janthony!", he continued. They all cheered and whooped for us. "Even better news! I just got word, we got nominated for a Grammy!", he yelled. "WHAT?! A GRAMMY?!", we yelled, shocked. "Yep! They're gonna host it here!" That night, we all went out and partied. Usually, Anthony, Chris, Lin, Leslie, and I would stay away from liquor, but this night, we all found ourselves drunk. An hour later, the ensemble and Renée had left and it was just the main cast disincluding Renée. Since we had gone to a club instead of a bar, we all got onto the dance floor.

☕️Somehow, Anthony gravitated to me and we started to grind.

Our hips bumped and swayed to the vibrant music. When we finally sat down, we sat in a corner booth and on top of each other the same way we were when we first kissed.☕️

We sat there and cuddled and chatted all night long. Every now and then, someone would sit by us, chat with us for a bit, then go.  After a while, we realized we were the only ones left, and we went home.

☕️As soon as I locked the door, he pinned me against the door and kissed me. Damn, can I get in the house? He picked me up and carefully carried me up the steps. By the time we got there the bedroom, we were only in our underwear. This made sense, speaking on the fact that we'd taken about 18 5 minute stops on the way to the bedroom. I laid down and he got on top of me. He looked me in the eyes and I gave him a knowing look, Don't stop, I want you to.

He learned what this look meant by the second time we slept together, after all, he is a quick learner, as labeled by Lin. He pulled my underwear down and attempted to undo my bra. I realized that I had been wearing a bra that was tricky to take off; so tricky, even I sometimes struggled. He sighed and tore the bra. "ANTHONY!", I said, in shock. "Would you rather watch me struggle?", he asked pulling it off. I smiled and put him on his back. I trailed kisses up and down his neck and torso until I reached his lower body. I pulled his underwear down and 'helped' him.☕️

That night, after the sex, we held each other close. I think we were both still thinking about my nightmare.

Anthony's POV
I woke up to someone straddling and kissing me. Thinking it was Jasmine, I kissed them back. Mid-kiss, I opened my eyes to check if it was her. I knew it was her by the way she kissed me and by the way her body felt on mine, but, I had to double check. "Close your eyes, you weirdo.", she said, lightly hitting my chest. Damn, her morning voice is sexy .. "Shhh, just wanted to see your fucked up morning hair.", I said, laughing. She pushed me, laid down, and laughed. "Your hair isn't far from mine.", she said. Shit, I forgot to put my hair up last night. I tickled her and she laughed, "I'm sorry!!!", she said. God, she's so beautiful and that laugh, oh my- "Awwww, you like my laugh?", she said, sitting up. Great, I'm thinking out loud again. "I really not to stop thinking out loud, shit!", I said, sitting up. "No, I can just read minds.", she said, smiling and crossing her arms. "Then what am I thinking of right now?", I said. You. "Me.", she said, smiling and straddling me again. I laughed and said, "How?" "Who doesn't think about me?", she said, kissing me. "Fuck it, time check.", I asked. "10 till 6 (5:50). Hey, what are you saying fuck it too?", She asked. "We have about half an hour." I said, pulling her in for a kiss. As soon as our lips met, I got a call. I looked at who was calling and thought to myself, you've got to be kidding me.