Chapter 27

Sierra immediately ran up to Anthony. "We need the bedroom."

"Why?"

"We're gonna go swim.", Jasmine said, grabbing the bags.

"I got it.", Anthony took the bags from her and brought them to the room he always stayed in whenever he went to Puerto Rico.

"Come on, Si, let's get you changed."

————————————————————————
Jasmine wore:

————————————————————————Jasmine wore:

Sierra wore:

————————————————————————When Anthony came in to check on them, he immediately stopped at the door

When Anthony came in to check on them, he immediately stopped at the door. "You look great...", he said, hugging Jasmine from behind.

"I know. Thanks to you, it's all going away in a few weeks."

"Hold on, last it checked it takes two to tango."

"And it takes one to put a condom on. It also takes one to pull o- Sierra, go to Valentina and tell her we're almost ready." Sierra got up, and left.

"I was too focused on...other things...to do that."

"And look where it got us."

"Is it that you aren't happy with being pregnant."

"Oh, no. I'd love to be pregnant, it isn't that. I don't know why I'm feeling so icky."

"Okay, well, I love you how you are and you know that."

"I know. Okay, I'm gonna go."

"Can I come?"

"Of course, Sierra would love if you came."

"Okay, I'll meet you at the pool."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." He kissed her and Jasmine headed downstairs and to the backyard.
————————————————————————
When he got to the backyard, Sierra was giggling and on Valentina's lap. When she saw Anthony she immediately got up and ran to him, hugging his leg. "I have never seen that little girl so excited.", Valentina whispered to Jasmine. "I told you she loves him!", Jasmine laughed back. "So Jasmine, how far along are you?", Val asked.