Chapter 22 ☕️🤠

Once the show was over. Jasmine walked out into the hall over by her changing room and caught her breath. Her friends and cast mates, Ariana and Renée shot questions at her.

"Yo, you did great!", Anthony said, sliding past Renée and hugging Jasmine. "Thank you.", Jasmine said, hugging him. Ariana and Renée looked at each other and slid into their dressing rooms. Anthony kissed the top of Jasmine's head and said, "How did it feel?" "Surreal. What about you?", Jasmine said, calming down.

"Same for me."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

" We're probably gonna do something in a bit, you up to it or you want to go home?"

"Nah, I'm up to go. Chris and Oak already told me and I was just about to ask you if you were up to going."

"Yeah, I'm up to it. Uhm, Anthony?"

"Yeah."

"Did you use a condom this morning?", she asked, whispering.

"I think so, I don't remember, why?"

"Nothing, I just thought back to it and wondered if my thoughts were wrong or you didn't wear a condom. I thought you did and wanted to make sure that's all."

"Okay, well, I'll see you later."

"Okay, bye, I love you."

"I love you too."

She told him a lie. She'd been thinking about it all day, contemplating whether or not he'd worn a condom. She didn't think he did, and the way he answered didn't help her thought process. She stepped into her dressing room, changed and headed out. Once again, Jasmine and Anthony disregarded their pact to stay away from alcohol when out with everyone.

☕️When they got home, they sat on the couch and it started. They were watching tv and cuddling when she got on top of him, and kissed him. Immediately giving in, he put the remote down and sat up straight, putting his hands on her hips. He kissed her neck, up and down, then sat back. When he did, Jasmine went with him. He pulled her off him and quickly examined her. Flimsy shirt, jean shorts, necklaces, rings, bracelets, and earrings. Okay, I can handle this, he thought.

He smiled and said, "Stop wearing shirts like this." "Why.", she replied, slurring her words a bit. "Because, it's see through, and I can tear it easily, and because I said so.", he said, pulling her face close. "You can't rip this.", she said, smirking. He rose an eyebrow and told her she'd never learn. He grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled in different directions, tearing it with no trouble. ☕️

(Now I know I said I had to stop making him tear things, but she was taunting him. That and I wrote this part before I wrote the part about having to stop with the ripping. But it should be over for now.)

🤠Before she got a chance to sit up, he undid her bra. "Hey! Not yet!", she said, holding her breasts. He chuckled and pulled her in for a kiss. While kissing him, she slid her hands down his pants, rubbing his erection through his underwear. She unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled them down. Jasmine then kissed his cheek, then his neck, then his chest, then his abs, down until she got to his crotch.

She began sucking his dick and he moaned, sprinkling around, "Damn, Jas.." and "Oh fuck..", as she moved her head up and down. She slid her hands up his chest and arched her back. He put his hands on her underarms and pulled her up, flipping her over in the process. He hungrily kissed her neck, chest, and stomach, but oddly enough, stopped at her stomach. (BESTIEEESSS. WE ARE WATTPAD READERSSSS. WE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ONNNN) "What's wrong?", she said. "I don't know.", he said, going back to what he was doing. "That's odd.", she said, lying back down. When she did, he pulled her pants and underwear down and licked her quickly. She moaned and ran her hands through his hair. Sprinkling "FUCK!" and "SHITSHITSHIT!"s around.