Chapter 19

Anthony's POV
I held her close in the bath this morning. "Baby,", I said. She turned and looked at me, now straddling me. "You know that I really want to marry you, now that we've been together for a year, I wanna know. Would you want to marry me? I don't want to propose then get rejected or have you regret anything." "Of course I want to marry you!", she said pulling me in for a hug. I breathed a sigh a relief. "I think I want to wait. I cant wait to marry you but I don't want to take you away from the show. Ya know, cause the wedding could be all day and the honeymoon could be months and I-", I said, rambling. She smiled and put a finger over my lips, saying, "Shhhh, baby it's okay. I can wait." She took her finger off my lips and kissed me slowly. I pulled her close and kissed her shoulder.

When it started to get serious, I heard the doorbell ring. "Shh, ignore it.", I said. Then there was a knocking at the door. "You want me to go get it?", I sighed. She shook her head no but said, "If we don't get it, they won't go away." I picked her up and carried us out of the bath. I put her on a towel on the bed and said, "Wait here." and kissed her. I put a towel on my waist and ran down to get the door. When I opened it, I saw her. "Hey, is Jazzy home? I want to apologize.", Kaia said, scanning my body. "No, she isn't home. Look you need to go.", I replied, stepping back to close the door. I knew if Jas saw Kaia, we'd need an ambulance. "Good.", she said, putting her foot in the door and pushing it open. "Kaia. You need to leave.", I said, stepping back. She pushed me down and pulled the towel off. She got on top of me and said, "What, you don't think I'm pretty?" "That's not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is that I'm in love with Jasmine and don't want to ruin that.", I said, covering myself.

She pulled my hands off my crotch, rubbed me, and said, "Well, you feel like you want it." It felt so good, but I still didn't want her. I pulled her hand off with force and said, "That's not from you. Now get the fuck out of my house before I call the police." She smiled, kissed me, then left. I put the towel back on and headed upstairs. I ran up to the bedroom and Jasmine said, "Who was that?" I laid down next to her and said, "Just canvassers. Nothing important." She looked at me suspiciously and said, "Anthony, what did I say about communication." I sighed and explained what happened. "Are you okay? Do you need anything? Do you want to take this to the police? You realize that's sexual assault, right? She can go to jail for that. If I ever see her again, I'm gonna-", she said.

"Jasmine. Shhhh. This is why I didn't want to tell you, I don't want you to have to worry about me. I'm fine. I don't need anything, and I'm not taking this to the police. Yes, I know it's sexual assault, and yes, I know she can go to jail for that.", I said, cutting her off. I picked up the phone and texted Lin, "Lin, Jas and I are going to be a little late today. Start without us." "Come here.", I said, hugging her. We cuddled for an hour until Jas said, "Okay, what time is it? We have to go to work." "It's 8 but-", I replied. "EIGHT O CLOCK?! WE'RE LATE, ANT!", she said, jumping up. "Relax. I told Lin we'd be late. It's fine.", I said, laughing. She smiled and laid back down. I heard the doorbell ring again. "If thats her again, call me down immediately.", she said. I nodded and went to get the door. Still in a towel with wet hair, I opened the door. It was Lin. "Hi! Got your text! Wanted to make sure everything's okay!", he said. "We're fine. Something happened and we just needed a little more time to get ready, that's all.", I replied. "Okay! Well, see you later!", he said, leaving.

I closed the door and pulled the towel off. I placed it on my head and dried my hair. I ran upstairs and pulled the towel off my head. I held it in front of my crotch and walked into the bathroom. When I did, I dropped the towel. Jasmine was dressed and wearing the same outfit she wore when we met up at Starbucks. The only thing that was that everything was much tighter. The belly shirt now looked like a sports bra on her and the booty shorts just looked like underwear. My mouth hit the floor. "Hey, I wanted to see if this still fit-", she said turning around. She gasped when she realized that I was naked.

"Your clothes. Where are your clothes.", she said. I looked down and realized I dropped the towel. I picked up the towel and covered myself. "Sorry,", I said, "uhhh, that doesn't fit." She laughed and looked down, "I know. I've been gaining weight like crazy. I need to start losing it." "Shhh, none of that. You look perfect.", I said. She sighed and kissed me. "I'm gonna start going to the gym.", she said hugging me. "Why do you want to go to the gym?", I asked. "So I can lose weight.", she replied. "Jasmine. Will you stop? You don't need to lose weight. Besides, I like how you look.", I said, rolling my eyes and leaning into her. "I can tell. But still, I want to go to the gym with you.", she said. "Let's get ready for work." "Do we have to? Can't we just lay here all day?", I said, pulling her onto the bed. I heard a big rip. I looked down to see her shorts torn in half. I looked up and smiled. "Anthony! You ripped the shorts!", she said. "Oh, let me help you.", I said. I pulled the shorts from under her and ripped the crop top. "ANTHONY.", she said.

"What, I said I'd help.", I said, getting on top of her. She pulled me in for a kiss but stopped when we were inches away, "Work. We have to go to work.", she said, pushing me away. I sighed and got up. "Fine, you win, let's go." I bent down so she could get on my back then carried her to the closet so we could get dressed. When we got to work, yet again, everyone stared. "Okay, why are people staring at us today?", I whispered. She shrugged and walked into her dressing room. I walked into mine and everyone stopped talking.