Chapter 17

Jasmine's POV
After practice, we got home and ate. My mom and friends were still here, so after we ate, we decided to go shopping. When we got to the mall, Anthony was very touchy. He either held my hand or he had his arm around me. "JANTHONY!!", I heard from behind me. I turned to see Groff, Pippa, Renée, and Lin running up to us. "Hi guys! This is my mom and my childhood friends, Sarah and Ariel!", I said, nearly getting tackled with hugs. After about an hour of walking together, we went our separate ways and Anthony, my Mom, Sarah, Ariel and I went home. Later tonight, my Mom was supposed to leave. We said goodbye and headed to bed. "Baby, can you get off. I want to go try on my new clothes.", I said, pushing Anthony's limp arm off me. "What are the magic words?", he said, putting his arm back on me. I sighed and said, "I love Anthony Ramos." He smiled and took his arm off. "I love you too, go ahead try them on." I shook my head and got up and tried on the clothing. I stepped out in a short, skin tight dress with laces to tie instead of a zipper on the back. I stepped out and whispered to myself, "Oh hell no, this is too small! I cant even breathe in it...damn, I have to return it. This was the only size they had, though..I'll just check on their website for a new size or something and return the dress tomorrow."

"I like the dress.", Anthony said, hugging me from behind. "When did you get out of bed?", I said, laughing. "Don't worry about that, I love this dress though. It's just a tad bit too small.", he said pulling the arm of my dress and letting it hit me. "Shhh, I know. I'm returning it tomorrow.", I said, rolling my eyes. "You wanna know what I like most about it?", he said. "What.", I said, knowing what was about to come. He put his hands on my thighs and pushed outwards. As soon as he did, the dress shot up and revealed my rear. "Anthony!", I said, pulling the dress back down. He laughed and said, "What?! I showed you what I liked most about it, didn't I? Another thing,", he said turning me around and kissing my neck. "It's easy to take it off." "No it isn't, as hard as it took to put on-", I started. I was cut off when he spread my thighs again and let it slip up. He pulled on a string on the back and it undid. "Arms.", he said. I lifted my arms above my head and he slipped the dress off. All of this he did in one swift move. "Well, I wasn't expecting that.", I said, half naked.

"Mhm. Hey, where'd you get your underwear from.", he said, eyeing me down. I looked down and realized I was wearing his underwear. "When did I- How did- Mornings man.", I said, confused. He laughed and took his pants off. "Look, we're matching.", he said. I just laughed and got into bed. He laid next to me and we cuddled and talked for hours. "But she didn't mean to!", he said, laughing. I laughed and got up. I bent over to put my slippers on, but when I did, I felt a hand hit my rear. "Ow!", I said, jerking up. "Damn, I did not mean to hit you that hard. Not my fault you got a fat ass.", he said, pulling his hand back and laughing. I shook my head and got on top of him. "So, when do you want this back?", I asked, pulling the covers over us. He looked at me confused. I looked him dead in the eye and pulled my hand out from under the covers. In my hand, was his underwear that I'd been wearing. He gasped and said, "You magician." The rest of the night, I'll leave up to your imagination.

The following morning, went by in a blur because we didn't have a show to do today. Anthony said his brother was having a birthday party at some club over in Jersey.

"Baby, Jersey is really far, are you sure you want to go?"

"Yeah, and I want to take you with me. It'll be fun, but, you don't have to go if you don't want."

"No, I want to go." When 10 rolled around, the got ready, and left for the party. By the time they got there, only a few people were there, they all looked alike, so I assumed it would only be close family. Although, I was wrong, by midnight, the club was packed with people that Anthony knew. He'd had a few drinks, and was getting a little tipsy. I refused to drink anything, speaking on the fact that we had not one, but two shows to do the next day. I also borrowed my friend's car to drive us here, meaning water it was.