Chapter 31👩🏽‍🍼💍👩🏽‍🍼

"Guys, that's not funny.", she said. "Oh, we're dead serious. You're having twins."

"WHAT.", Jasmine said as her friends cleared the room. They put her legs back up and told her to push. After about an hour, a baby girl was born. "Never again...", she said, panting. Anthony nodded and waited for them to bring his daughter back. When they did, she looked exactly like Manuel.
Unlike Manuel, she was 9 lbs even.

"Okay, we need another name...", Jasmine said tiredly.

"You want to choose this one?" She nodded and whispered in his ear.

"OKAY! THERE WAS ANOTHER BABY! RENÉE, PIPPA, FOLLOW ME!"

When they got to the room, Jasmine had the twins in her arms. "Oh. My. God. They are so cute!!!", Renée said.

"Want to know their names?" They nodded.

"Meet Renée Phillipa Ramos Martinez."

"NO YOU DIDN'T!"

"I did...you girls have been my rocks since I met you and I wouldn't want to name my baby girl anything else.", Jasmine said, yawning. "Oh, and this is Manuel Christopher Ramos Martinez. Can you bring everyone in here before I pass out?", Jasmine said.

Soon, her hospital room was full of people and babies. Rico and Sierra sat on the bed with her while Anthony sat on the chair with the babies. April 26, 2017 was by far the best day of Jasmine's life.
———————————————————————
When they got home, they had only prepared for Manuel so for the moment, Renée would have to sleep in the bed with them. They set up a little space for her in the room and looked at their babies, happily. Both babies had brown hair since they were born and they had a head full of curly brown hair.

"This is perfect...", Jasmine said. Anthony smiled and kissed her forehead. "I have a daughter...", he said. "And a son....", Jasmine said, confused. "Mi pequeña princesa, ningún hombre será lo suficientemente bueno para ti...", he said. (My little princess, no man will ever be good enough for you.) Jasmine sighed and picked up her baby boy. "I can't believe this..."
———————————————————————
A year and 8 months later had passed and the twins has become even cuter.
———————————————————————
THE TWINS:

 ———————————————————————THE TWINS: