Undoubtedly Unconditional Love

Year 854

"Braun! Galliard! Don't let Zeke and Eren touch!" A soldier from below shouted to the two as I peek out and wave my hand.

"I really would do something if I could!!" I shout as Porco pulls me to the side.

"Stay put, you shouldn't be fighting. It's best if you stay underneath your Titan," Porco says as I hang onto his finger.

"If they use the power of the Founder, it's all over!! Eat the Founder before they can do that!!" The same soldier shouts as Porco pulls back his finger.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll come back right here," Porco says as he places me back.

"Eren..." I hear Reiner speak lowly as Porco slowly crawled on top of my Titan.

"Please just stop...The last person in the world who should have that power is you!!" Reiner says as I see the shadow of Eren pass by us.

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

I sat by and watched as Eren started to run after Zeke's body.

*THUMP* *THUMP* *CHOMP*

After Eren was about more than halfway, Porco leaped from my Titan and onto Eren's left leg.

*KRAK*

"MMMMMGH!" Porco shouted as he but cleanly through Erens calf. 

*BOOM*

Before I could even take a breath, Eren brought back his hardened fist and smashed it into Porco's nape.

"Galliard!!!" Reiner shouted as I sat in terror.

*WHAK* *WHAK* *WHAK*

Eren continued to beat Galliards nape in as my breathing became shaky.

*BOOM*

As Eren went for another punch, the same artillery hit Eren, breaking a hole in his fist and head. I walked out of the shade and into the light as I watched Porco get dropped to the side.

*RUMBLE* *RUMBLE*

Reiner stomped his way over, picking up dirt and dust that settled around me. Reiner tackles Eren, grabbing him by the neck as Eren grabbed Reiner's throat.

"Wake up, Porco!!" I shouted, cupping my hands and placing them to my mouth.

"We're so close!! Muster your strength!!" Reiner shouted as I ran out to Porco.

*ZAP*  *FLASH*

"Reiner...I'm sorry... You see... You were never supposed to be chosen as a Warrior. But I...I changed the army's mind by praising you while casting doubt on my little brother...I want to protect him," A little boy with light brown hair and a darker brown undercut said.

*FLASH*

I stood there in shock as Reiner removed his hand from Porco's body. I look down as my eyes widen.

"Was...Was that your..?" I ask as the ground shook vigorously.

*RUMBLE* RUMBLE* *RUMBLE*

I slowly look up to see Zeke slowly getting up, he was weak, but he was alive.

"H-He..." I say as I stare up at the Beast Titan.

"Eren...I will summon the Titans!" Zeke says as I gasp and look around at the walls.

Eren slowly reached out to Zeke as I climb on Porco.