Exaltation

Not me disappearing for two months👀 But I do really apologize for not posting on this story at all! I'll try to get back into the swing of things😁

(Your outfit for today😁✨)

Your POV

~The Next Day~

After school, you went out with Tsubomi and a few other friends. For a while, you all walked along the streets as you looked for somewhere to eat.

"What about there?" You pointed to a smoothie place, "I've been here before and they're great!"

Your group went inside and started picking out smoothies. You all got your drinks and sat down.

"How did you know about this place, (Y/N)? I've never heard of it." One of your friends asked.

You sipped on your smoothie. "I used to come here with a friend all the time. We came here after my school got out." If either of you had a good day, whether you got a good test score or he got praise from work, you would come to this place and hang out. Afterward, you both head to your place and play video games together, something you both liked to do.

(A/N: Putting secrecy behind this person because he's an actual character in this show✌😎)

"There you are, (L/N)."

You looked over and saw Hanazawa. The top of his hair was... different to say the least. You assumed his large hair was a wig, given it was shaven off not too long ago. Multiple of your friends squealed in excitement at Teru.

"Is this your boyfriend?" one of your friends asked.

You shook your head and Teru responded. "No, but her actual boyfriend's in trouble." He turned to you, "More specifically, Kageyama is."

"Shigeo? What happened?" You stood up with concern. The fact he called Mob your boyfriend completely slipped your mind.

Teru left, telling you to follow him. You gave a small bow to your friends, "Sorry but I have to leave. I'll make up for it next time!"

Haste in your step, you ran with Teru as he explained the situation.

"So Mob is dealing with someone who's impersonating him?" You questioned.

"Exactly, and he's in really deep trouble now!"

You looked up and saw Dimple floating around Teru and yourself.

"Dimple? You're alive?" You looked away and sighed. "Great..."

The green spirit gave his updated information. Apparently, some adult Esper engaged in a fight with Mob, and he certainly wasn't winning.

Once you made it to the alleyway, you ran in with no hesitation. "Mob!" You yelled, looking around. The only two people you saw were Ritsu, lying on the floor injured, and a grown man.

Before you could take a better look you suddenly had a weight dropped on you as you fell to the ground. You pushed the weight off and realized it was a person who collapsed on you.

"Sh-Shigeo?!"

3rd POV

Mob's eyes slowly opened as he looked around the room he was in. He grunted and sat up in the soft bed below him.

"Good, you're finally awake." Teru turned to Mob with a sigh, "I was worried."

As the two boys talked, Mob learned where he was. After the fight, (Y/N) took everyone back to her place, letting Mob rest in her room.

The three talked for a while about the man before, getting on the topic of Claw.

Teruki explained they are an evil organization planned on world domination from espers.

The soft click of the bedroom door opening alerted the two boys. "Oh, Mob you're awake." (Y/N) gave a small smile and walked up towards the group.

A small gasp came from Mob as he sat up more, "(Y/N), what happened to you?"

The girl looked down at herself, realizing he was concerned about the several bandages over her body.

"Oh, I just got a little beat up from that Claw member is all! Nothing serious!" (Y/N) put her hands on her hips with a cocky smile. In reality, her body was aching from the battle. She hadn't done much fighting in a while, so it took a lot out of her.

The topic was changed by Teru, "You should stay away from them."

"But they've got my little brother..."

"You'll die," Teru warned.

Mob's head dropped, feeling defeated about his brother.

"You have every right to be worried." (Y/N) walked over to the bed and sat down, "If my brother was kidnapped by some evil organization, I'd be scared out of my mind."

She looked at her best friend, resting a hand on his shoulder, "Which is why we're going after him." The (H/C) haired female set a pair of clothes down.

"Didn't you hear me? It's suicide!-"

"No, it's not." (Y/N) interrupted Teru. "Take your time to feel better, Shigeo, and then get dressed. We'll head out then."

Teru sighed in defeat, "Alright, have it your way...Where do you think they found out about Kageyama's brother?"

The room went silent before (Y/N) and Dimple spoke up, "The research facility!" They explained why Ritsu was there and what it was for.

"Come to think of it," Dimple began, "Why didn't you ever come back?" He turned to the girl.

She rubbed the back of her neck, "Uhm...I just kinda...forgot about it I guess.."

"You forgot? Wow, you're-" Dimple was cut off by (Y/N) grabbing him, covering his mouth, and pushing him away.

"To the Awakening Lab!"

~Time Skip~

Your POV

When you got to the Awakening Lab, you found Mitsuura tied up against a wall.

Teru splashed water on the man, causing him to wake up.

"Wh-Who are you?! That guy with the sword was-" The man panicked but stopped when he noticed you.

A sigh came from his lips, "Oh, (L/N)! It's you!"

You gave a small wave and snapped your fingers. You used your powers to untie him. "Told you the water was unnecessary..."

You tried to explain the situation more, but Teru investigated Mitsuura more. Every time you tried talking, Teru would find a way to ask more questions.

The group eventually all sat down on the couches, Mitsuura complaining about the kids being taken.

"Guess this guy really doesn't know anything..."

"Yeah, like I've been trying to say for the past-like-" You stared your wrist, pretending you had a watch on, "-too many minutes."

The guys discussed more about Claw and what they were going to do.

You gripped your hands together, slightly mad at the situation.

'Did they realize I was here?' You worried. 'Even if they did find me, I'm still going to save Ritsu and the others!'

I won't let it happen again...