The Heinous Aura

As much as I love all the character, Sho has to be one of my favs👀💖

Your POV

"Can't believe I had to go with you..." You sighed.

"Yeah, didn't want to be by you either, Mrs. Sassy..." Dimple grumbled.

"Shut it, you're not much different, Old man!"

"Old man? You really act like you hate me!"

"I don't hate you, but if you were on life support I'd pull the plug to charge my phone."

The older man scoffed and put his hands in his pockets, not wanting to continue the insults.

Suddenly, a door opened, revealing a group of espers.

You panicked and grabbed Dimple's arm, making him hold yours. From the group's perspectives, it seemed he gripped you up.

"Is that one of the intruders?" Someone from the group asked.

Dimple cleared his throat and went along with your plan.

"Yeah, just turning her into the higher-ups."

"Well just do your damn job." A woman spoke as she and the group walked away.

You sighed in relief until the spirit's arm tugged you.

"Okay, you can stop now..."

"Well, what's this room? Don't think we've been in here.." He ignored you and tried opening the door. The lackeys behind us realized you were both intruders and fired their psychic energy.

"Individually they're no big deal but they're not bad when they work together!" Dimple praised as he used a barrier around himself.

"Wait, you feel that? I just thought a breeze was going by..."

"Shut it, Kid, and help me out!"

"Do I really have to? Sounds like a you problem." You put your hands on your hips.

Dimple groaned and was able to beat all the lackeys up. He quickly grabbed you by the collar and dragged you into the room.

He looked around at the darkroom. It had capsules fit for people and it felt dreadful just standing there.

"What is this place?"

You sighed and took his hand off your collar, "It's an experiment room, meant to wake people's psychic powers up through torture..."

Dimple went up to one of the capsules, peering in to see the bloodied state it was in.

"They think torture can awaken psychic powers in people.." You stated, feeling sympathetic for the people who had to go through it. 'It's sad they have this method, even though they know it doesn't work...'

"Even after going through that much pain, they can only momentarily inconvenience someone." Dimple jumped down from the capsule, "Guess the world really does pay for the gifted."

"What do we have here?"

A voice came from behind you. You slowly turned and saw a scar member, his black hair spiked up and a long scar down the right side of his face.

"Matsuo..." You huffed and walked next to Dimple.

"Not every day a ghost walks into our facilities," He continued, "How would you like to be my pet? I promise I'll take extra good care of you."

"Oh for the love of everything holy, please take him away!" You offered, pushing Dimple a few feet ahead of you.

"What the hell, kid?!" The man yelled and slapped your hands away.