Mob and Reigen

Your POV

"Honestly," Mob started, "I don't want to hurt people. But if I don't, we'll be killed. So I'm kinda stuck...I realized to protect everyone, I have to do it. Guess that pretty much sums things up..." He spoke to Sakurai who was confused by his statement.

"And yet, (Y/N) and my master told me it was okay to run away. So..." Mob looked at you, then forward at the sword user.

After a few seconds, Reigen stood back up, completely fine.

"What the...?" You pointed to the adult. A look of confusion came upon your face, contemplating what happened. You looked down at your hand and realized most of your psychic energy was gone. It then clicked in your head: Did Reigen get Mob's energy outburst and yours?

Time Skip~

"I'm going to erase you all..." Ishiguro spoke in a low voice. His face was revealed when Reigen ripped his mask off. "Erase this building and start over!"

The division leader created a barrier around him, making everything around him start pulling towards him.

"Mob, (Y/N), lend me more of your powers again!" Reigen pleaded.

"Actually I'm tapped out right now..."

"And most of my energy was drained fighting the last couple of days..."

Everyone started getting pulled in as Ishiguro chanted 'Disappear'. You covered your ears, "Shut up or I'll give you a reason to!"

Not long after, a fist collided with the old man's face, sending him flying. Sho appeared and put his hand in his pocket, "You just don't know when to quit, do you?"

The leader threw one of his black holes at the red-haired boy, in return, he overloaded it and sent it back. Sho then used his telekinesis and restrained the leader, then punched him down below the floor.

"Hey, you, listen up." Sho pointed to Mob. "I'm disappointed in you, coward." He glared.

Mob's head dropped at the scolding.

"Maybe you should act more like her, she's a powerful Esper." Sho then pointed to you, smirking.

You scoffed and crossed your arms, "Whatever..." I'm not that great...I didn't do anything. I'm the coward...

He then explained that the 7th division would be dissolved, and he was instructed to bring back anyone useful to HQ. Sho then waved with a smile and disappeared.

"The poison jar has finally been completed!" Matsuo chuckled, staring down at the colorful vase in his hands. He extended his hands out and the jar cracked open, creating smoke.

"Come out, Marshmallow-" Matsuo was punched and sending him flying into a nearby wall.

"That's not my name! You jerk!" The smoke cleared and revealed-

"Hiraeth!" You called.

The pink spirit turned to you, a small smile on her face. "So you are out here! He didn't lie..."

Mob stepped next to you, "Where's Dimple? Was he...?"

Hiraeth shook her head and grabbed her braid. She pulled at it, taking Dimple out of it. "I was able to trick him into thinking there was only one of us."

"We're out now! We can finally help!" Dimple got out of Hiraeth's hands and zoomed around the open area.

"It's over, Dimple..." You spoke up, to which the small spirit sulked in response.