OVA: Spirits and Such Consultation's First Company Outing

Sorry this chapter ran a little later than I wanted it to today. But hopefully the first episode of Mob Psycho 100 III coming out today was enough to make up for it! :)

"Are you sure you want to come? It's technically a business trip." You warned.

Your younger brother shrugged, "Yeah totally! I've never gone to a hot spring so why not! Plus I get to hang out with my amazing sister."

"Don't lie, I'm sure you just want to see Ritsu."

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." He then nudged you in the arm. "I'm sure you just want to see your boyfriend."

You gave a huff to him. "Huh, not my boyfriend but good try. Anyway, you'll be officially meeting these guys for the first time! You excited for that?"

"Not really..." Sho looked to the ground and kick a piece of gravel he found.

You were headed to Reigen for a business trip somewhere in Zebra prefecture. Hence why you were all walking down the street wearing outfits for cold weather.

Serizawa was silent and anxiety-ridden next to you, carrying a large suitcase with him. You told him it was just a single-night trip but he hadn't listened. You decided to leave him alone for now.

The two guys were slightly behind you as you approached your master, Mob, and Ritsu. You all greeted each other, and Mob suddenly asked if you were excited.

You smiled and pointed behind yourself, your brother appearing over your shoulder. "It's going to be a blast with this weirdo." You teased.

He gasped and draped himself over you dramatically, pretending to fall, "I'm offended, (Y/N), how could you say these things about me?"

"It's really easy because you are a weirdo."

"Takes one to know one."

You dropped your smirk and moved out of the way. Sho fell without any support and hit the ground on his back.

"Anyway," You began, "Thanks for letting me come along, and agree to let Sho come. I really appreciate it."

Reigen shrugged it off, "One more esper couldn't hurt the mission. Plus it's all paid for so go crazy!"

You hummed, realizing it didn't bother him in the money. Not that he was excited to meet his employee's family, but because of money.

"How has this been for you?" Ritsu asked. "Living with your brother, I mean."

You thought about any recent significant events, "Well, he doesn't actually live with me, he comes over every other week. That's the schedule we've planned out before we can figure out where we're officially all going to stay together. Not much else has happened except for my mom. It's kind of nice seeing her now. We actually bought these outfits together not too long ago since she found out I was going on this trip." You grabbed the sides of your top coat to gesture to your clothing. You were a little underdressed for the snow mountains you were heading to, but the cold didn't affect you like it did normal people.

Reigen then had Serizawa pass out your trip itineraries for the hot springs. You glanced through the brochure to read up on your destination. As far as your master told you the owner of the hot springs had customers leaving horrible reviews. The people who traveled there were apparently transported to another realm while going to the inn. She called the Spirits and Such to help her with the issue, believing it was a psychic problem.

Soon after reviewing the brochure, you headed for the Zebra prefecture. It was a long way away, so you got a chance to stop at gift shops in between train stops.