Doubts about Youth; Telepathy Club Appears (Pt.2)

When you got to the rooftop, you accidentally ran into a group of girls that weren't the client. They eventually left out of anger.

"Hello!" Another female shouted, she had short red hair. "First thing you do is get picked on by thugs?"

"We're the clients!" This was a blue-haired girl, the ends slightly sticking outwards.

"And you just stood and watched?? You didn't think to say 'Hey, we're the clients! Not those girls'??" You questioned.

~Time Skip~

Mob and you looked around the school for any signs of the spirit. Your sights eventually landed on the gym, and you immediately found the ghost.

As the basketball team was playing, the spirit interrupted the game and appeared to everyone.

"Now you've done it, you psychic brats." The spirit threatened, "How dare your trap me in my own haunting grounds! Are you trying to ruin my paradise?!"

Suddenly, quick slashes your psychic power went through the spirit, cutting off some limbs. "Paradise? You stalking and hurting girls isn't a paradise!"

Mob put his hand out and sliced the spirit, exorcizing it. All the girls from inside the gym gathered around you two and cheered for your accomplishment.

"How was I defeated by losers like you?" You and Mob turned around and saw the spirit, his aura much smaller. "You two seem like me. The way you get nervous around people, you're playing the loser role as I did..."

Your eyes widened and you turned completely around. He wasn't necessarily wrong about you...You felt nervous when you spoke to certain people. Keeping the truth and your opinions from other people was what you thought was right in situations...

Trauma's not the kindest person, is it?

(A/N: Ooooooo, a little bit of backstory but not really😂)

~Time Skip~

Tokugawa, the vice president, lectured Mob and you about joining the telepathy club. He talked about what you would gain from it.

When you looked over at Mob, his head must have been in a completely different mindset. He looked panicked and deep in thought.

"Then I'm gonna join!" Mob spoke with confidence, "Thank you for having me, Body improvement club!" He bowed to the club.

"PLEASE (Y/N)!" Tome groveled at your feet as she realized Mob didn't want to be in her club, "You are our last chance!"

You took a deep breath and put your hand out to Tome. "Please don't get on your knees, I've already made my decision."

Her eyes sparkled and took your hand as she stood up, "So you are joining!"

"No." You spoke quickly.

Tome stumbled back by your response, "Really?! Why-"

"Because" You took her hand into yours, "If I'm going to join a club, I'd want it to be one where I move around! So, I'll be joining the body improvement club. But that doesn't mean your club is bad." You took Tome's other hand.

"It's a club, you join it of your own free will because that's what you want to do. If I have any free time, I'd love to play video games with you all sometime!" You beamed.

One of the club members spoke up, "Wow, (Y/N), that's gotta be the kindest thing anyone's ever said about this club!"

Tome wiped a tear and nodded, "Yes, and I'd be happy to have you play with us sometime!"

You were immediately hugged by the Telepathy club members, most of them crying. "Thank you!" They burst in happiness.

One of the BI club members came up to you. He had slightly frizzy, black hair. "You seem like a very kindhearted person, (Y/N)." He easily took you out of the grasp of the other students and side hugged you. "I'm glad to see such a girl join our group! Welcome to the club!"

~Time Skip~

Mob POV

(Y/N) and I were now walking home, thinking about the club we just joined.

Once we were in front of her house, (Y/N) turned to me. "Since we're in the same club now, and I've known you for a few days-"

She pulled out a piece of paper and wrote something on it. She handed it to me and walked to her door, "Don't be afraid to call me for anything, okay?" (Y/N) smiled and went inside.

I looked down at the paper she gave me, it was her number! I continued to stare at the paper.

Did I just get a girl's number??