Boss Fight

Hellooo everyone! Thank you all for being so patient for more content :) Now enjoy this super long chapter! (4000+ Words!)

"Now I'll be able to hit you with everything. All my power, and all my rage." Mob swiped his hand downwards. The motion was tied to your father, who was sent through the side of the building and onto some extra floating debris nearby.

Father was not fazed by the attack and started his own. He clapped his power-encased hands together and trapped Mob in various pieces of buildings. Shigeo easily escaped his trap and continued closer to his opponent through the air. The two of them fought while you watched from your place inside the central tower.

You couldn't find a place to sneak in, a gap in their movements to join. No plan came to mind, and it left you frozen in fear. This was it, the moment you had been anticipating – the moment you would defeat your father.

And you were too scared to move.

Laughter from above caught your attention. But when you looked at the two fighting, it was not from your father. Shigeo was laughing. As if he was enjoying the fight in front of him. Their energies collided, causing an explosion to ignite the place. The force pushed you back and out of the building. You smacked into a decent-sized piece of rubble floating in the air. Groaning, you rubbed your damaged side and sat up, continuing to watch the commotion above.

Looking below, you saw Ritsu nearby, concerned for his brother. You then looked at the rest of the crowd below you, all their eyes on Shigeo. Besides one.

Sho turned to look at you, he faced a different way than everyone else. Your eyes locked with each other, tears forming in yours that blurred your vision. You shook your head and blinked to stop the tears from falling, I can't do it.

He furrowed his brows and shook his head back. You're not weak, you're strong. Beat his ass. You don't know how you could hear his words, but it didn't matter. All that matters right now is saving the world. You rose to your feet from the rubble you were stuck on.

With a running start, you jumped off the floating rubble and onto another one, and so forth. You got close to the fight and camouflaged yourself. A technique you taught yourself called light distortion – with it a person could bend light around themselves, making them invisible.

"How does it feel to be released from your shackles?" Your father shouted from the air, looking down at Shigeo, "We are freer than anyone else in the world!"

Your friend stopped for a moment, the smile on his face left and turned into disappointment with his mouth wide open. He stared down at his younger brother standing on the ground, seemingly being able to get Shigeo out of his power-crazy phase.

A harsh slap from you collided with Mob's face, the force causing him to stumble in the air. Another force came and hit you with a flash of red, sending you both flying. You crashed into a building and a piece broke off into the sky.

"Oh my god, I did not mean to hit you that hard!" You apologized and watched Mob stand back up. "The-the force kinda made my slap really hard and then- uh, I'm sorry-"

Mob tried again to convince you to stay away. "You're only going to get hurt up here, (Y/N), you have to go!"

"For the last time, Shigeo, I'm not leaving you!" You protested.

"Why not? I'm just trying to protect you!"

"Because I want to be with you!"

Shigeo was about to speak, but he stopped when you shouted that. He stared at you with flushed cheeks.