Y/N's House + Credits

Enjoy some feels and another long chapter :)

You all safely made it to your house, each sleeping in separate rooms. You slept in your room with Sho and crashed on the floor. He didn't end down there originally, he had started on your bed, but you pushed him down. You generously gave him a stuffed animal for a pillow and a random blanket on your bed.

The Kageyama brothers and Teru stayed in the guest bedroom. Your cousin stayed in his, and Reigen was left on the couch downstairs.

Tonight was restless for you; it was hard to sleep with what had just transpired. So, to calm your nerves, you decided to get a drink from the kitchen. You quietly crept out of your room and tried your best to stop the wooden stairs from creaking. With a sigh of relief, you began grabbing the drink of your choice.

"(Y/N)?"

You stopped your motion and slowly turned to the voice. You made eye contact with Mob, who stood at the bottom of the stairwell.

"Oh, hi Mob. What are you up for?" You resumed grabbing a glass from a cabinet. "It's the middle of the night."

"I saw you come down, I wanted to ask where the bathroom was."

"The second to last door on the right. The one on this floor is right there." You pointed to a door that was next to the stairs.

Mob thanked you and left to use the bathroom. You continued grabbing the drink you wanted. You constantly glanced at the clock as you moved around the kitchen, it was sometime past 2 AM. It was hard to see the numbers in the almost dark room.

At some point, Mob had come out of the bathroom and joined you in the kitchen. You only realized his presence when you turned around to the island to set your drink down. "So, are you going to go to bed? Judging by how tired you were before I'd say you should try to get more sleep."

"I should." Mob paused. He seemed to be searching for something to say. "But I don't want to leave you alone down here."

You smiled and set your glass down on the marble table. "All right, suit yourself. Do you want anything? We've got some milk."

"Yes please."

You poured Mob a glass of milk and slid it to him. To not burn Mob, you heated the glass up with your powers and put a small cloth around the handle. You sat on one side of the island, facing Mob on the other side.

The two of you sat in silence for a while, sipping on your drinks and looking around the room. It was awkward, but you didn't know from what. Was it because you were tired? Were you still on adrenaline from before? Was it from holding your crush in your arms for at least 30 minutes?

You spoke up, grabbing Mob's attention. "I'm sorry. For everything."

"Everything? You didn't do anything wrong."

"But I did. First, I didn't tell you who I was or that the organization after you was governed by my dad. Then I let all of you guys get injured from fighting my battles. I know you don't care about my apology, but I truly am sorry."

"It wasn't just your battle; it was all of ours. We were involved too. And I do care about your apology, but you really don't need to apologize."

"Then I guess you should know what happened to me. To my family." You sighed.

Mob shook his head, "I-I didn't mean anything bad by it! I don't want you to force yourself to tell me anything."

"I should tell you. You deserve to know." You told Mob. As you began talking, you smoothed your finger over the rim of your glass. "I developed psychic powers when I was really young, and so my father helped me control them. After a while, Sho and I were both espers and tried helping our father with his work. My mom..." You paused and furrowed your brows. "Didn't like that. She left with Sho soon after realizing that."