Doubts about Youth; Telepathy Club Appears

This is thoughts

(A/N: this is me commenting on the story)

Mob POV

It was the next day after school, and I was waiting outside of (Y/N)'s class. I peered into the room and saw her packing her bag, talking with Tsubomi.

"My friends and I are going to hang out after school, want to come along? It would be so much fun with you there!" Tsubomi bubbled.

I felt my face slightly drop. She's going to go with Tsubomi, who wouldn't want to?  I slowly started walking away.

"I'd love to, but I already have plans with another friend. We can hang out another time, okay?" (Y/N) finished packing and threw her bag over her shoulder. She saw me and smiled, walking out of the classroom. "You ready to go?"

"Shouldn't you have gone with Tsubomi? All you were going to do is visit Master Reigen and walk home with me.." I trailed off.

(Y/N) shrugged. "I don't know, but I'd rather hang out with you right now!" She lightly nudged my shoulder and started walking, "When you're busy I'll hang out with Tsubomi."

I nodded and caught up to her. It felt...strange that she wanted to hang out with me and not someone else...

Your POV

As Mob and you talked, you heard heavy footsteps behind you. You turned around and saw a boy with brown hair run up to you.

"Hey, Mob, and-(Y/N) right?" He spoke between heavy breaths.

You nodded and turned to him. "Yeah, that's us, what do you need?"

He asked both of you to come to his club that needed another member.

"Sure! Wouldn't hurt to visit. What's your name?" you questioned.

"Oh, I'm Mameta Inukawa! Follow me!" He motioned to follow him and started walking.

We made it to their club room and Inukawa opened the door. He gently pushed you into the room.

"President, I found them!" He beamed and pointed to Mob, "Shigeo Kageyama is not in any clubs, and his only friend is (Y/N). She just transferred so she isn't part of any groups either!"

"Well, that was harsh to Mob..." You added, crossing your arms.

"But I'd say he's basically right." Mob agreed with Inukawa.

"Great job!" A girl cheered. Doing a crazy amount of motions, she introduced herself. "I'm Tome Kurata!"

~Time skip after lots of convincing and arguing~

"So, you guys turned them down, didn't you?" Reigen asked.

"No," You and Mob spoke in unison.

"We said we'd take a night to think about it." Mob clarified.

Reigen waved his hand around, telling us that we shouldn't wait.

"Maybe we shouldn't be doing this." You pointed to your clothes. The three of you were dressed in another school's GIRL'S uniform, trying to disguise yourselves as students. "And I don't even work for you!" You added.

Reigen argued back as you walked to the front gate of the school, two officers confronted the tall man

The officers yelled at him; his cover being blown.

"Well, I'm just a student on my way to class." Reigen tried to talk in a feminine voice.

As the guards argued with Reigen, you covered your mouth. Hearing a grown man trying that voice made you want to burst out in laughter.

Reigen motioned for the two of you to head in.

"Come on! Let's go!" You grabbed Mob's hand and walked into the school.

Mob's face went pink and he squeezed your hand, feeling slightly lightheaded.