Chapter Twenty-Two

Amy's POV:

I woke up to my babies kicking me. They were kicking me pretty hard. I sat up and started crying. Ross rolled over and realized I was crying. He sat up and hugged me.

"What's wrong darling." He whispered rubbing my back.

"Your kids are hurting me." I groaned and looked at the time. "Crap Ross we have a doctors appointment."

"What that was today." he asked worried and hopped out of bed.

"Yea get dressed in something decent." I said. He was in just his underpants and a shirt. He quickly put on a pair of sweatpants and I put on a bra and put on sweatpants. We rushed out the door and went to the doctors office.

***
"Amelia." A nurse called. I stood up and went into the room. Today was just a checkup for the babies. So it was just an ultrasound.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Good morning you two. So how have you been." She asked as I laid down on the table.

"Well I've been getting a lot of sudden sharp pains in my lower stomach. It feels like kicking but it's sorta like contractions." I said with a sigh. She nodded and put gel on my stomach. It was cold as fuck.

"Alright. Well maybe there's something that your little ones are trying to tell their parents something. Yes?" She chuckled to herself. I sighed and nodded. She moved the stick around my stomach and soon two little blobs appeared on the screen. She moved the stick over and something else popped up.

"What's that." I whispered. Ross held my hand tightly and smiled.

"Well let me run some tests." She said making me feel worried that something was wrong with my babies. She put some headphones on and listened to the thing or whatever. She finally set them down and unplugged them.

"Are our babies ok." I asked about to cry.

"Yes. They are fine. But why don't you listen to this." She said and set the stick down and the one blob appeared again. It made a faint sound and I smiled.

"A baby." I whispered.

"I think your two that we know about were trying to tell you about their other sibling. It looks like we could probably tell the sex." She smiled. I looked over at Ross and smiled.

"Three." I mouthed.

"I know. Should we know the sex." He whispered. I nodded slightly to him and he smiled. He pecked my lips and nodded at the nurse. She moved the monitor around a little bit and looked closely.

"It looks like your surprise three is a.......Boy." She said happily. "Two boys and a little girl."

"Three Ross." I whispered and sat up to wiped the gel from my stomach.

"I know." He said and smiled back.

"Why would there be so much pain if when I didn't know about the third boy." I asked.

"Well when your babies are in the womb they develop feelings, emotions and sort senses at only ten weeks. Meaning they can know when mommy or daddy is talking. Or when mommy or daddy is rubbing your stomach. And your boy that we didn't know about was most likely feeling left out or forgotten you referred to your babies as the two or you two. And he knew you most likely weren't taking about him. So he was trying to communicate with you. Infants are smarter than you think even if they can't scream and cry to get your attention now but kicking and movement will get your attention. He will most likely stop causing you as much pain if you remember him. Do you two have names for the two yet." She explained.