Chapter Twenty-Six

{February 17, year}

Amy's POV:

I was sitting and chatting with Devin when Ross ran through the house like a maniac. He may be 17 but he's about to be a father.

"Ross quit that. You're making me tired from watching you run around like that." I said putting my arm out and catching Ross.

"Hey." He whined then gulped when he realized it was me. "Oh."

"Yea Oh." I said angrily.

"Sorry sweetie." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Ross. I don't wanna deal with your childish behavior right now. The baby shower is in an hour and I'm already tired." I groaned and sat at the counter.

"Ok. Well I can stop. Do you need anything right now." He asked and set a hand on my stomach.

"A smoothie please. I'm in the mood for something with pineapple." I sat up excitedly.

"Ok I'll go down to the smoothie bar. Anything else sweetie pie." He kissed my head and grabbed his keys and wallet before leaving. Devin came in with Ryland and he went to the LivingRoom while Devin came and sat with me.

"Hey. What's up." I smiled and turned my chair.

"I'm tired. And fat." She smiled.

"But we're fat together." I said and sat next to her our bellies stuck out and we both giggled.

"What's up with Stormie. She's been secretive lately. She left like an hour ago and said she had a surprise for me." She asked.

"Secretive? I haven't noticed." I said.

"Huh. Where did Ross go. He asked me if I wanted a smoothie and I didn't get time to answer before he left." She asked.

"He went to get me a smoothie. I've been craving pineapple." I said.

"Oh. Did you see how he was running around earlier." She asked.

"It wears me out watching him run around like crazy." I said.

"It's like we already have kids." She laughed.

"I know. Oh who's idea was it to have the bachelor party and stuff the same day as the baby shower. I loved that idea." I smiled.

"Me. I thought the guys might get bored of a baby shower so I told Ryland to plan his bachelor party the same day." She said.

"Nice. Although I wish Ross could be here." I said and Ross walked in with two bags.

"I'm back baby." Ross said.

"Did you get me a smoothie." I asked.

"Yep. And I got one for you too Devin." He said setting the drinks down.

"Yes thank you." I said and kissed his cheek when he handed me a drink. I started drinking it and smiled. I love pineapple.

Devin's POV:

The baby shower was about to start and Stormie was supposed to be back by now. Ryland was asleep with his head in my lap. I was playing with his hair. He has long hair and I love it. I laid my head back and sighed. I love it when my fiancé lays across my lap and sleeps like a baby. It's cute. I hear the garage door open and someone walk in.

"Stormie." I ask. I hear someone walk in and pay no attention. I see them from the corner of my eye then glance up quickly. "Mom."

"Hi Baby girl." She smiles.